Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

2009 Camaro Colors

26 posts in this topic

No orange? No green? Mocha? No sporty-blue? (ie the blue on the ZR1) No white? (I see lots of white Mustangs)

Average color pallete at best. Seriously, Mocha? I like it on the Enclave, but on a sports car? Mocha?

No orange? No green? Mocha? No sporty-blue? (ie the blue on the ZR1) No white? (I see lots of white Mustangs)

Average color pallete at best. Seriously, Mocha? I like it on the Enclave, but on a sports car? Mocha?

I didn't make the color selections. :AH-HA_wink:

Thanks for posting, Borger. I am digging the Tarnished Silver and the Mocha, both retro colors that fit well with the car.

I'm fine with it. Mocha would be cool, and retro as ocn put it, and the dark blue is fine. I don't think a bright blue would work good with this car (though it does look good on 1st gens).

They have red, so I'm set.

No one worry, theres 2 color chips missing (aqua blue and a gray) and theres also reportedly a green and white paint type paint according to autoblog.

No one worry, theres 2 color chips missing (aqua blue and a gray) and theres also reportedly a green and white paint type paint according to autoblog.

Those colors have not been approved, I only showed what has been approved. :AH-HA_wink:

According to Scott Settlemire on a couple of other forums today, the color chips posted include some colors that will not be on the 2010 Camaro and does not include some colors that will be (though he didn't comment any further on which colors). I certainly would find that more believable than a Sherwin-Williams listing several months prior to actual production.

Clyde

I'd take the Mocha bronze w/ the brown leather like the Enclave..

I really wish there was a cream color...

Better be a damn blue and orange.

If I still cared, I'd go yellow all the way!

This is one of those cars that look very different depending on color. So far, darker colors seem to do it more justice than light ones. But I'd have to see the colors on actual cars to decide what I like.

Better be a damn blue and orange.

I bet you won't see orange until the convertible debuts.

That's fine, because you won't see me buying one before 2011, and the 'vert will be out by then .

Uhhh, the production spec Camaro in the picture released by GM is white. Where's that on the list?

preproductioncamaro013kx6.jpg

Mules are often painted white, it has no bearing on a production color.

I find it hard to believe that GM would release a teaser painted a color that won't be available.

Uhhh, the production spec Camaro in the picture released by GM is white. Where's that on the list?

preproductioncamaro013kx6.jpg

The panel gaps on the trunk and rear bumper are amazingly small for a pre-prod mule.

I find it hard to believe that GM would release a teaser painted a color that won't be available.

Why?

The car is just a mule.

That said, I would not be surprised to see white offered.

Why?

The car is just a mule.

It's a mule that GM chose to release uncovered pictures of.

If they don't plan on offering white, they should have released a picture of a different color Camaro, which we know exist. Anything else doesn't make sense. Those that laid eyes on this and said "Wow, that's nice, make mine white" are in for a dissapointment if the car won't come in white. I'll give GM the benefit of the doubt and assume they have more common sense than that.

It's white because that works with the cammo best. In other words, it wasn't painted with the intent to release pics of it - that developed later.

Black is the color for me.

A saddle interior would be nice as well, but, ah, chances are I won't be able to afford leather seats.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0