Happy Birthday ichbinjohnk & Paolino

LoL...it would be NSFW if Richard wasn't there!

Plus its fun to make you shriek :D

(leaves door wide open for any number of jokes)

There's definitely an open door there! I just don't like whats behind that door.

What's behind door number 2? ;)

So, gotta say... something really funny happened tonight. I don't even know where to begin, it was just a very ODD coincidence.

I happen to meet a guy that dated my 6th grade science lab partner.

He went to a different district and dated this girl (my lab partner) in my school for 4 years...

Turns out he is friends with a slew of people I lost touch with years ago... like I can't even tell you how many people! Including a girl I knew in kindergarten and first. We're talking 26-27 years ago.

Now... what's also odd is, my friend who lives in Queens drove out east to hang out with my friends and I last Saturday--and out of nowhere, we brought up this girl and how we always thought she was a lesbian and her boyfriend was gay. I had never met the boyfriend, but always suspected the girl was gay...

... then I start talking to this guy (her bf), literally the day after on Sunday. When I mentioned my friend Stacy's name (the one who drove out East), he said, "I know her! I have pictures of her from the junior prom she went to at my school!"

And then another weird thing is... he's 1 day older than me. That's it. One day. His birthday was yesterday, born the same year as I.

Haha, and while I'm writing this, he just shot me an email saying he spoke to this girl Lisa (whom I haven't seen since high school over 12 years ago), and she had "very, very nice things to say about me".

Edited by Paolino