blue_challengerw.jpg

43_challenger_1.jpg

43_challenger_2.jpg

43_challenger_7.jpg

43_challenger_6.jpg

43_challenger_5.jpg

43_challenger_4.jpg

43_challenger_8.jpg

After nearly 35 years, the all-new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is revving up and getting ready to race off of the production line; but when the first Challengers hit the market, only one of them will be painted in legendary B5 Blue.

From February 12-22, 2008, bid on this one-of-a-kind vehicle. The winning bidder will drive away in the #43 Challenger painted in B5 Blue, with black hood stripes, featuring a 6.1L SRT HEMI® V8 engine and a five-speed AutoStick transmission.

All proceeds will benefit the Victory Junction Gang, an organization dedicated to enriching the lives of children with chronic illness, founded by Kyle Petty, in honor of his late son, Adam.

-----------------------------

I'm not to keen on the decal package, but maybe it would look better in person. I would probably just leave it off. This color blue is awesome!!!

Auction link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=260213483739

Edited by BrewSwillis

Wow...its blue,what's the big deal?,any performance upgrades?,anything worth the extra money being shelled out besides the corny retro color?

It's one-of-a-kind, and it's for Charity. Considering it ita lready pumps out 425 hp it doesn't need a powertrain upgrade. Plus that blue is awesome, so don't knock it.

I'm assuming the people getting pre-approved might actually trust the source.

The "pre-approved bidders" is worse than a zero feedback for many guys, alot of the Ebay scams state it....

I'm sure it's probably not a scam but some guy fishing for some $$$$

(for his charity)

Edited by CMG

Wow...its blue,what's the big deal?,any performance upgrades?,anything worth the extra money being shelled out besides the corny retro color?

It's also the 43rd car produced, which was Richard Petty's number.....and it's basically "Petty Blue". They aren't trying to convince people to buy this because it has "performance upgrades". If you are worried about that, then this car isn't for you. It's a one-of-a-kind collectors vehicle from the factory....how much more special does it need to be??

It could fine a very nice home in my garage, under a very nice warm car cover.

Seeing this car in B5 blue is enough to make me want one badly....

Chris

It's one-of-a-kind, and it's for Charity. Considering it ita lready pumps out 425 hp it doesn't need a powertrain upgrade. Plus that blue is awesome, so don't knock it.

Give me something more than the color and the weak defense that its for charity and maybe I'll consider not knocking it,but until then its still lame (its a great f@#king car) and @ 150k U'd better give me more.

Give me something more than the color and the weak defense that its for charity and maybe I'll consider not knocking it,but until then its still lame (its a great f@#king car) and @ 150k U'd better give me more.

$150K !! :lol: :lol:

It actually sold for $228,143.43 ........and I'm sure the new owner is very happy!