Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Missing Delaware Valley Food

51 posts in this topic

Well, I don't know about that but I will send you the KY version of that package, complete with a six-pack of Ale81 and a box of Moon Pies. :smilewide:

Well, I don't know about that but I will send you the KY version of that package, complete with a six-pack of Ale81 and a box of Moon Pies. :smilewide:

You just want my address, you will never take the Bö®gÉr alive :AH-HA_wink:

Mmmm....TastyKakes..

I think I'll go to Pat's Philly Cheese Steaks for lunch tommorow..they sell TastyKakes.

(I've been on a Philly/New Jersey kick all week--listening to Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi---going to go see the Boss Saturday night in Cinci and Bon Jovi on the 31st here).

Pat's Philly Cheese Steaks

Don't tell me you're afraid of little old me, now. I'm just a harmless ####ry-boy, trying to spread good will! :smilewide:

Don't tell me you're afraid of little old me, now. I'm just a harmless ####ry-boy, trying to spread good will! :smilewide:

You, ummmm no! That pic of you, now that's another story, how old were you, 10? :smilewide:

I could be talked into it - for a price. :AH-HA_wink:

I could be talked into it - for a price. :AH-HA_wink:

free holdens for all of us!

dead is a perfectly acceptable alternative.

Send Bö®gÉr a care package! :smilewide:

Send me the address of the secret GM warehouse where they hide all the B-bodies and big block Silverados!

I have all this within a 2 mile radius. However, since I'm a damn yankee!, and Bald Cypress trees can't grow in my area because I'm slightly too far to the north, I'm afraid I can't do it.

:P

Come to Hockessin, Delaware. I have Bald Cypress trees on my property. I'm not there, but you're are most welcome to look, if you get through the gate, I'm in a gated community. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

You, ummmm no! That pic of you, now that's another story, how old were you, 10? :smilewide:

I think if you had better photos, you would see a totally different person. :AH-HA_wink:

It's too bad I have better things to do than use a camera, though! :smilewide:

I think if you had better photos, you would see a totally different person. :AH-HA_wink:

It's too bad I have better things to do than use a camera, though! :smilewide:

Oh I have better photos, I think Elvis wants his sideburns back! :smilewide:

One of my best friends Liam, sent me a care package today, Herr's Kettle cooked blue potato Chips, and TASTYKAKE cherry, lemon and peach pies. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Liam lives in Oreland, Pennsylvania (Yankee Land), God bless him! :smilewide:

How sweet.

I have all this within a 2 mile radius. However, since I'm a damn yankee!, and Bald Cypress trees can't grow in my area because I'm slightly too far to the north, I'm afraid I can't do it.

:P

Actually, Taxodium distichum will grow here. :AH-HA_wink:

Hey Camino, can ya ship me a REAL Philly Cheesesteak?

Hey Camino, can ya ship me a REAL Philly Cheesesteak?

Sure, but I don't know how well it would travel.

Berwyn Pizza makes the best cheesesteak around. Those guys in town are pretenders. :AH-HA_wink:

Berwyn Pizza makes the best cheesesteak around. Those guys in town are pretenders. :AH-HA_wink:

As soon as I get back to Delaware, I'm heading to Frazer and Berwyn, PA, they have the best Thai restaurants I have ever eaten in, in the USA.

Oh I have better photos, I think Elvis wants his sideburns back! :smilewide:

Well, then, what is my natural hair color, since you've been snooping about. Guarantee you will get this one wrong. I promise! :smilewide: :AH-HA_wink:

As soon as I get back to Delaware, I'm heading to Frazer and Berwyn, PA, they have the best Thai restaurants I have ever eaten in, in the USA.

I've eaten at the one in Frazer, but I can't really rate it fairly as I don't care for Thai food.

I will keep that in mind when I am in the area maybe in October. I may have some business in SW Jersey to tend to later in the fall.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0