Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

Sweetness!

18 posts in this topic

Very cool, I've seen a '64 "nomad" like this once, didn't realize they're THAT rare... 2700? holy cow!

never new the A Body spawned 2 door wagons.. i love Nomads for that reason... who says a wagon needs 4 doors? :P

Ahh, beautiful car. I think I'd prefer a smallblock in something like this, though. It would make a sublime cruiser.

ahh- this is what you're after- very nice!! Go git 'er!

I wonder why Pontiac didn't offer a 2-dr Tempest wagon?

Very cool. Can't say I've ever seen one in person and damn near forgot they existed otherwise. GET IT.

Its like an Elky, but covered.

Damn thats a nice wagon!

ahh- this is what you're after- very nice!! Go git 'er!

I wonder why Pontiac didn't offer a 2-dr Tempest wagon?

Not really, I've found something more in budget (at least to start) and even that will be a stretch at best. But these 2-doors are extremely rare and cool - and only built in '64 &'65.

I'd really love to have one one day.

I wish Pontiac had built a version, that would make a great Phantom project, wouldn't it?

Vooooowwwwwwwwwwww. Just. . voooooooooowwwwww!

Sweet. Now that's a family car I could own. :D

I've seen a couple, but very, very, very seldom see these. Always wondered why people didn't just collect the 64-65 Bu as hard as some of the later models.

Clean 64 two door hardtop lives just up the road a bit from me....blue on blue....nice car.

Chris

I like the '64-'65 coupes, they remind me a bit of the '55s. I think I read somewhere that the '64 Chevelle was sized pretty close to the '55 Chevy. I prefer the '65's grille to the flat-faced '64, though.

Wow...that is clean. What a sweet looking car.

Speaking of the '64-65 Chevelle coupes, I've always thought the '78-81 Malibu 2drs had a similar shape and proportions...they were clean looking cars..

Oh moltie, don't get me started on the '78-'81s. I love them. Today, we had a '78 Monte Carlo in the shop (we redid the guy's '63 Impala last year), he had a scratch in the door. Metallic red with white buckets/red carpet/white landau top... and T-TOPS! It has been redone. Dude says it will run 11's in the quarter, and after listening to the healthy engine, I'd say maybe he embellishes a little, but not much.

Oh moltie, don't get me started on the '78-'81s. I love them. Today, we had a '78 Monte Carlo in the shop (we redid the guy's '63 Impala last year), he had a scratch in the door. Metallic red with white buckets/red carpet/white landau top... and T-TOPS! It has been redone. Dude says it will run 11's in the quarter, and after listening to the healthy engine, I'd say maybe he embellishes a little, but not much.

Cool....a couple A-bodies liked from that era that you never see anymore are the '78-80 Grand Prix (w/o vinyl top) and '78-80 Grand Am...I can't recall the last time I saw either of those coupes...

i want a 78-81 Malibu Coupe like a fat girl wants some cake!

:drool:

get rid of the rest of the chrome and im IN!!!!!!!!!!

car58a.jpg

As far as Carter-era GMs go, the one I'd want to have would be a '78 Impala coupe...love that rear window treatment and the '78 grille.

SS623, that is one honey of a Malibu. I love that.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0