People From C&G You Want To Meet

Guest Josh

lets bum rush his work and ask for josh and say he said any one on C&G gets a free phone plan and that new samsung blade thing lol.

If not i Call the Lazy Boy. So Josh What street in Roseville Near Gratiot?¿?¿?

[post="34866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wait-Josh has a lazy boy? Sounds like you and I are in for a fight then... :angry: :P :lol:

How if we could get more than 5 people to show up to his work, that would be freakin funny.... :lol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOooooo...

Posted Image

oh well, atleast it wasn't an M3, it looks like it is better off anyways...unfortunately...it looks like its owner put a fart can on it...how sad, defiled a perfectly nice e36...on a side note...that's a big ball...

anyways, so, for this SoCal meet, how is this gonna work out? Do we have any set dates yet?

Edited by Nick

no clue yet man...id ONLY be able to make the last sunday if that is indeed the last day for it (damn january 1st being on a sunday!)...and how long would it go? i just do not know if it would be feasible for me to go to the show after getting into LA that morning...so put me in as a big ole ? and maybe as the time draws closer we will have a better handle on it all

I feel like a total Ass.... I did not mention one of my best C&G buddies. Knightfan.

Now here's a guy I have to meet. He has several classic Chevys in his possesion, loves random spur-of-the moment roadtrips and we see eye to eye only about 99.9% of the time. Here's to you buddy, hope to meet up wiht you someday.

:cheers:

Ya know, I scrolled through all the posts and not once, nowhere, no matter how hard I looked did I see anyone mention the 'ol edgy one  :( http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

[post="34915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You need to look again cause you overlooked my post apparently! :)

WMJ: I call dibs on staceface's lap.

You sick puppy... what a prick, that was supposed to be MY line! ^_^

BTW: That Datsun is hilarious. Thanks that made my day. As far as the black Bimmer imagine that big soccer ball falling on top of your car... I'd be like "Let's get the hel out of here before a 700 foot tall Pele runs over and steps on us!"

(I'm assuming that was a publicity stunt by Nike?)

Sixty8: He's almost the complete opposite of me, but no matter how much he pisses me off, I can't find it in me to hate him. Just argue with him... But he's a true GM fanatic and all around car guy, even if he despises FWD and Honda. I'd like to see his Camaro and one of his wild burnouts. That way he could laugh at my GA and my pitiful excuse for a burnout.

C'mon now BV, for a teenager you've got a great ride. I would have killed for a Grand Am at your age... esp. a GT with a manual trans! And besides I'm sure your stopping distance is far shorter than my Camaros, which I is why the poor car needs to go under the knife this winter... some major work is required to get it to "daily summer driver" status again.

C'mon now BV, for a teenager you've got a great ride. I would have killed for a Grand Am at your age... esp. a GT with a manual trans! And besides I'm sure your stopping distance is far shorter than my Camaros, which I is why the poor car needs to go under the knife this winter... some major work is required to get it to "daily summer driver" status again.

I suppose... Being that its Brookville, you'd never guess that half of the student parking lot have nicer vehicles. Overall including condition, that is. My personal taste disagrees with that as there are few that I actually like. There's are few 97-03 Grand Prixs, 88-96 Grand Prix coupes, 5th gen Grand Ams, a Mini Cooper, a few Bimmers, and one kid has a collection of classics. A few Nova SS' and a '60s Falcon sedan. Anyways, my GA was cheap and could be considered a beater that I try not to beat on. :P

Ya know, I scrolled through all the posts and not once, nowhere, no matter how hard I looked did I see anyone mention the 'ol edgy one

Oh, I thought about it, but as I said my fingers were in pain from typing so much... So when I make part II of my list you'll probably be on it if you're nice to me from now until I get home from school. :D

BTW, I apologize to everyone for my sick bisexual comments made last night. I'm just sexually frustrated. Sorry. :lol:

SW MPLS burbs sth of river although cmattson is closer to you than I am

[post="34954"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yup - I'm in Andover (northern Mpls suburb), MN -- although I work in Bloomington (southern Mpls suburb) -- which is one of the primary reasons why I chose the Ecotec-powered Malibu; I avg. about 75miles of driving to/from work each day.

BTW, I apologize to everyone for my sick bisexual comments made last night. I'm just sexually frustrated. Sorry. :lol:

[post="35021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Why do you keep assigning negative value connotations to yourself? There's nothing wrong with being bi regardless of what any church, parents, or republican party says.

and trust me...if ocn can get away with a quarter of the crap he says, your comments last night didnt offend anyone.

Cool, we'll just talk about the first thing that 'pops up'.... Sorry couldn't resist, it was the perfect setup.

Viper... you will not apologize for being yourself anymore... UNDERSTAND, mister? There is nothing wrong with you! http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Croc, please let the persons in authority police the board if ya don't mind. Thanks so much, kind sir.

What have I said lately to injure your delicate sensibilities, anyhow?

Aaaanyway.....Here's my list. I'm trying to get this out on my lunch break, so if I forget to mention anyone specifically don't be offended.

Walt: How could anyone not want to visit the man that created this place? Plus, he's got a silver Z28 convertible, a Studie, a kickasss garage, and a bar in the basement.

Josh: Lutz likes him, women love him. I wouldn't mind having those attributes

ocnblu: extremely funny guy with a good heart. We could talk body shop stuff for hours.

AAS: I'd go see him just to get the opportunity to go to San Diego again, but he's another great guy with a Camaro. It would be hard to choose between a ride in that Camaro or a ride in his girlfriend's father's boat.

Chief: We're still on for the 2006 C&G Christmas Party at your new house, right? j/k :P I'd love to see his collection of cars and bikes. Plus, he's a pretty good guy too.

FOG, mustang84, razoredge: Pick a concert, and let's go

NOS2006: I need to see for myself how much his actual personality differs from his internet personality. I'm guessing "not much".

Nick: a hopeless romantic like myself. We'll get ours someday and it'll be worth the wait

blackviper8891: This should probably happen soon, so I can stop him from buying a Civic :D

Camino: He hasn't been here since his PC died, but I haven't forgotten him.

ChrisPauwels: I would love to see all the things he's designed. He's a star in the making. Plus, he's got a great personality and his g/f's a sweetheart.

Satty: A fellow baseball fan....maybe next year around this time we'll have the Cubs ending their World Series drought. Plus, the quitesential wiseass...gotta love that.

Flybrian: It's hard to say which is more beautiful, his car or his girlfriend. Plus, we share some interests in aviation and history. If I could only get him and Satty in the same room....

staceface: the First Lady of C&G. A role model for all women.

Paolino, aaaantione: fellow LIers....we're no more than an hour from each other. After seeing Paulie's Century, I'd do whatever I can to get him on "Overhaulin'" or "Pimp My Ride"

budman3: He's not on much anymore, but I'd still like to meet him. We both can commiserate on the faulure of our favorite baseball teams this year.

JamesB: He forgets more than I'll ever know. A very interesting guy. Plus, he lives in the land of Holdens :D

AH-HA, Evok, thegriffon: I'd want to get all three seriously drunk so that they'd spill the beans on GM's future products. j/k...They actually seem like pretty nice guys and I'll bet a conversation with them would be interesting whether or not we actually talk about GM.

trinacriabob: another guy who isn't here much, but he's been pretty well traveled. Female graduate students flirt with him, and I want to be there when he turns them down.

Sixty8: a fellow Camaro fan. His new CDV is pretty sweet, too.

Croc: Probably the polar opposite of me in terms of likes and dislikes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. We could probably learn a few things from each other.

Dsuupr, Turbojett, the_yellow_dart: I'd love to meet fellow Cobalt owners. In Dsuupr's case, I'll bring $500 to buy a Coprice and we can take turns trying to kill it.

AAS: I'd go see him just to get the opportunity to go to San Diego again, but he's another great guy with a Camaro. It would be hard to choose between a ride in that Camaro or a ride in his girlfriend's father's boat.

[post="35108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hehe... It all depends on who is driving the boat... and how much you want to live! That thing can scare the living $hit out of you :lol:

BTW... thanks for finally mentioning me... my self-esteem was about to fall off a cliff... j/k, just thought i'de make everyone else feel bad :P

I think I'd like to meet razoredge...just so he can see I'm not some snot-nosed kid.  :P  And kick him in the shin.  And teach him a thing or two about how to debate with facts instead of hyperboles.  :P

[post="35126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Whats a hyper bowl ? Is that what 6T8 eats his breakfast from ? :lol:

You cant get closer to facts than ones real life and others one may know. Debateing from the safe distance of some writtin or taught text or model is far too phony for myself.

You aint fast enough to get to my shins B)

by some standards Im still a snot nosed kid.

I just cant believe croc didnt put me on his list ? :(

Whats a hyper bowl ? Is that what 6T8 eats his breakfast from ?  :lol: 

You cant get closer to facts than ones real life and others one may know. Debateing from the safe distance of some writtin or taught text or model is far too phony for myself.

You aint fast enough to get to my shins  B)

by some standards Im still a snot nosed kid.

I just cant believe croc didnt put me on his list ?  :(

[post="35136"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I debate with my own opinions that, while not grounded in experience, are well grounded. Of course I work in the information industry, so maybe my reality differs from yours? ;)

Why do you keep assigning negative value connotations to yourself?  There's nothing wrong with being bi regardless of what any church, parents, or republican party says.

[post="35030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Viper... you will not apologize for being yourself anymore... UNDERSTAND, mister?  There is nothing wrong with you! http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

[post="35107"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh, oh, oh... I wasn't apologizing for being bi... just for being sexually frustrated and making some sick comments. I probably scared Mute away now... :P :lol: Besides, I think being bi is the best of both worlds. :D

Wow... time to get back on topic. Here's the rest of my list:

Razoredge: He likes vintage racers and such as well as road course racing. He's also a Buick and Oldsmobile fan and has a pretty nice LSS. Of course, he's a big supporter of blue-collar workers and likes to tell it as he sees it.

Z28luvr01: He's a very cool guy. Easy to talk to. He also has a sweet blue Cobalt LS coupe.

Walt: How could I forget him? He loves Avantis and has one, I think. He also has a cool basement and garage as Z said. He throws some pretty awesome parties from what I hear... I'd love to go to one of his parties, get drunk, pass out on the bar, and wake up 13 hours later in his kitchen.

Paulie: He's a fun italian guy who teaches. He is also one of C&G's many wonderful gay members. He has a Century that's, sadly, not perfect. Damn theives, right? Anyways, he's cool... and perhaps he could teach me a few things...? http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Dsuupr: The Roach!!! Haha... I'd love to see his Caprice, if he still has it.

Plumcrazy: An awesome sketcher that's alot better than me. Cool personality as well. Comes up with the greatest titles and license plates too. I'd like to get some tips off of him if we ever met...

AAS: Has an awesome Camaro and lives in an awesome area... why wouldn't I want to meet him? lol

Network Engineer: He's an Apple fan... hates Microsoft. But if I have to deal with my computer for much longer, I may as well. Knows alot about this sort of stuff and has a Camaro. I would ask for a ride in it and see if he has any advice about my crappy computer if we meet sometime.

Regfootball: He has an Aztek and soon a Ford 500. What can I say... with the stories he's told about him and his wife, the Aztek's an awesome vehicle for him. I need the advice too... Lmao...

I'm still probably forgetting some people...

BTW... thanks for finally mentioning me... my self-esteem was about to fall off a cliff...    j/k, just thought i'de make everyone else feel bad  :P

[post="35112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hey now i most def said i wanted to meet all the socal guys so dont go acting all hurt haha

I just cant believe croc didnt put me on his list ?  :(

[post="35136"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

dont feel bad, if you look at the total number of members we have, there are a lot of people who arent on my list...some intentionally so and others by error of omission. B)

#1 on my list is turbie because...

Damn, why does there have to be a reason listed?

Other than the fact I think he's cool, he looks pretty damn fine, too.

Now that I'm done embarrassing myself and being superficial...

[post="34701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Damn, it's cool to be remembered. I guess no one here really likes how I come across with my internet personality:P

well, I am a lot of fun in person, speaking of

LAIAS, I am in the same boat as croc, will be home in Chicago for the holidays, so later on in the dates will be better. I think between the 11th and 15th will work for me, but I will get back to y'all on that later on, and I think we should have an official thread for the LA meet...

as for my list, well I don't like making anyone feel slighted so I will try not to:]
There are many here who have exceptional talent, great sense of style, appreciation of classics, and just plain good personalities...so there are too many to list, but here are some [forgive me if you fit into this category and I forgot you]

BV, I think I would try to fit in a role of a good brother to you, I don't know what it is about you :P :) that seems to call out for an older brother. But seriously, I think you're a cool guy and wouldn't mind going ATVing for a while

sciguy, since you seem to agree with me on a lot of things, definitely be cool to meet you; I can share more pics with you if you'd like http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif :unsure: :D ;; I'm just messing with ya. I'm sick today and at least one person mentioning me brightened my day :)

croc, well, it's gonna be interesting meeting you, since you are master argumentator of all argumentators [or you just like to vocalize a lot :P , jk, you're cool in my book]

sixty, balthazar, harley [you and sixty post the best classics ever] i've been seeing a few classic camaros around here and well, you have helped me to heighten and definte my interest that was already there; but you guys have a great appreciation of classics

bobo, nick, bimmer, OC, empowah, moltar, petra, ehaase, cspec, all seem to have very objective personalities, and I really want to know what it is about them that makes them GM fans since they are so objective and willing to acknowledge other companies...

evok, ah-ha, guionM, griffon, hogansheros, josh, redplanet....all would have intriguing stories about past designs and programs that would give a wonderful insight into the possibilities that existed within the wonderful realm of carmaking....and of course I could try and talk about future products....but moreso I'd be interested in getting to know things about thse guys

cd/bp, oncblu, chief, oldsmoboi, the C&G gay brigade (don't take offense to that title please), every site needs one, and it keeps the humor level strange, sometimes unsettling, but most of the time just darn funny and good-humored.

by the way, totally off topic, for some strange reason, pop goes the weasel just popped in my head, don't know why, just the way things go i guess...

BV, I think I would try to fit in a role of a good brother to you, I don't know what it is about you   that seems to call out for an older brother. But seriously, I think you're a cool guy and wouldn't mind going ATVing for a while

Well, I'm sure you'll do a better job than my actual younger brother... :D

Although, I'll miss being able to beat on him... :P j/k I don't do that... *looks innocent* :unsure: :lol: Edited by blackviper8891

well i wouldl like to meet just about everyone...and this would be the scenerio party at a huge indoor road course/drag with multiple cars to choose from...afterwards beer, food, music. then we would all relax and do a real meet and great. that would be fn awesome! id also like to take a few offroading honerable mentions: oncnbu, BV, Mute, Sixty8, reg, nick, satty, josh i cant think of any more at the moment but if i do ill let ya know. btw guys...you can meet her but you cannot touch her...

well ill say this for all of ya..... im def in a loooot more lists than i was a couple months ago im sure i def feel like ive been accepted into the community and btw its okay BV if your a little sexually frustrated.......cuz im not!!!..........hah im messing man naw pretty much everyone here is cool ive had my tiffs with a few or more of ya but i dont know if ive gotten nicer or you guys have gotten used to me but i dont get into as many anymore BTW I want to sit on the roof of the world and throw peanuts into the puddles formed by the rain in my mind...........in other words climb ontop of macdonalds and throw fries at pedestrians anyone care to join me? hah

sciguy, since you seem to agree with me on a lot of things, definitely be cool to meet you; I can share more pics with you if you'd like http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif :unsure:  :D ;; I'm just messing with ya. I'm sick today and at least one person mentioning me brightened my day :)

Really, now? LOL. No problem...hope you feel better.

btw its okay BV if your a little sexually frustrated....cuz im not!!!....hah im messing man

*BV gets into his Grand Am*
*BV starts driving*
*BV travels down to the other Brookeville*
*BV finds mute*
*BV runs Mute over*
*BV laughs*

http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rotflmao.gif :D

*BV gets into his Grand Am*
*BV starts driving*
*BV travels down to the other Brookeville*
*BV finds mute*
*BV runs Mute over*
*BV laughs*

http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rotflmao.gif :D

[post="35328"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Then you'd do something to make him feel all better, wouldn't you?

[post="35331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

and thats even more funny satty cuz your avatar says "whats sodomy?"

Sure z28, I'll be sending out them invitations soon. This house is plenty big for everyone, just no nakedness in the pool, hot tub, or jecuzzis. Besides, the list of people I'd actually invite to the house from C&G would be very short. You'd be one of them though, Z28.

Also, stace isnt just a role model to women, she's a role model to guys too. She deserves more respect than she gets around here. I definitely agree she's the "First Lady at C&G". Let me crown you now Stace. hehe I hope to meet at NAIAS this coming year, if my schedule pans out.

To all who named me thanks so much for the nice thoughts.

Chief

Chief: We're still on for the 2006 C&G Christmas Party at your new house, right? j/k :P I'd love to see his collection of cars and bikes. Plus, he's a pretty good guy too.

staceface: the First Lady of C&G. A role model for all women.

I'd like to meet ehaase because he's a Christian and likes bigger American cars but knows his stuff, the insiders (also thegriffon), Blackviper-to see what he's really like, Ninety-Eight, everybody-what am I saying? Meeting everybody would be awesome or anyone! I used to talk to one guy who was on the old boards-haven't heard from him in a while, and Cadillacfan85, who lives in the next major city to mine.

[post="34478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

haha. Cool. We can meet half-way in Batavia. I'll bring the Wings, you bring the Genny Cream ale (shudder). We'll have a party! Other WNYers are invited.

I feel like a total Ass.... I did not mention one of my best C&G buddies. Knightfan.

Now here's a guy I have to meet. He has several classic Chevys in his possesion, loves random spur-of-the moment roadtrips and we see eye to eye only about 99.9% of the time. Here's to you buddy, hope to meet up wiht you someday.

*chuckles*

No worries, Sixty8! Thank you for the comments ;).

Sure would be nice to meet up with you, too ... not sure how we'd work out seeing each other's collections ... that might present a bit of a problem ... he he he.

As for my list ... well, let's just say it would most-likely more than double the page# on this thread ... because, if ya'll don't know by now, I want to meet as many of ya'll as possible ... imho, life is way too short to NOT meet people along the way :).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"The life I love is making music with my friends" ... Willie Nelson ... 'On The Road Again'

LA: you KNOW I'd love to meet up with you and hang out. We have similar tastes in the bizzare. How about I pull up to your house in a '56 Safari wiht a trailer hitch to which a car trailer is attached with a 1982 Supra. We'd hop in that bad boy Poncho-nomad and tow the Supra to Bonneville Salt Lake Flats. YEAH! :metal: Knight fan: You said it buddy. Get in and drive. :) Edited by Sixty8panther