Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

Take the census

69 posts in this topic

I wonder if this would be, what would you, if any consider purachsing in 2 years? Since most of us probably can't actually buy more than 1 car at a time, but it would be good to see what brand was the most likely to be purchased.

Try to get your votes in by the evening of 7/6. We intend to compile the results and put them on the front page for GM to see in plain sight.

Yeah, this was a great idea! I need to go through them all and answer, both for me and the rest of the household.

Would be great feedback for GM...at least from those who tend to be GM loyalists, that is.

Done.

There wasn't a spot to list my new import purchases since 1998:

- 1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary Edition (6MT)

- 2001 Nissan Pathfinder SE (5MT)

- 2005 BMW 330i ZHP (6MT) -- from the nice people at BMW Individual and the letter M

oh and my 2004 Harley Fatboy fuelie

Done.

There wasn't a spot to list my new import purchases since 1998:

- 1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary Edition (6MT)

- 2001 Nissan Pathfinder SE (5MT)

- 2005 BMW 330i ZHP (6MT) -- from the nice people at BMW Individual and the letter M

oh and my 2004 Harley Fatboy fuelie

Well, hence why they were GM brand specific. We could start a whole other thing about our non-GM purchases and why...maybe that's next.

You know it will be looked at by GM as just a GM Enthuiast site poll and will be regarded as such. Put this poll on Southern Living Magazine's website, HGTV.com, Foodnetwork.com, HomeDepot.com or even Walmart.com and I think you would have GM's undivided attention.

Just a thought!

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Thanks to all who have completed the census so far.

You know it will be looked at by GM as just a GM Enthuiast site poll and will be regarded as such. Put this poll on Southern Living Magazine's website, HGTV.com, Foodnetwork.com, HomeDepot.com or even Walmart.com and I think you would have GM's undivided attention.

Just a thought!

That's part of the problem.

Oh by the way I completed it too.

I noticed.

And I've already thanked you. :AH-HA_wink:

Sorry but I think any numbers from this poll will be extremely underwhelming. And so, when you tally the results, if 5 people vote for (or, if no one votes for).... pick one... GMC, what will that signify?

It's nice that you're trying to give a picture of the enthusiasm there may be for GM brands, but I don't think that this is the way to do it.

Better to have a writing project: "In 25 Words Or Less" what does [ your favorite GM brand ] mean to you? That way, it's not pitting the brands against each other to score a higher number.

Sorry but I think any numbers from this poll will be extremely underwhelming. And so, when you tally the results, if 5 people vote for (or, if no one votes for).... pick one... GMC, what will that signify?

It's nice that you're trying to give a picture of the enthusiasm there may be for GM brands, but I don't think that this is the way to do it.

Better to have a writing project: "In 25 Words Or Less" what does [ your favorite GM brand ] mean to you? That way, it's not pitting the brands against each other to score a higher number.

You are reading way too much into this.

I am most interested in where C&G stands.

There's already a verifiable method: see how many people have posted to the various threads under each of the brands. That will show interest on C&G.

There's already a verifiable method: see how many people have posted to the various threads under each of the brands. That will show interest on C&G.

I'm far more interested in actual purchases.

Understood, but those numbers will be so small. In the course of two years, how many new cars can anybody buy?

I like Buick (duh...) but since 1998, they've offered some of the worst choices, like that year when all that they had were 4 similar four-door cars (Century, Regal, LeSabre, Park Avenue).

Edited by wildcat

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0