Soy makes you Stupid

Don't shoot the messanger:

"...those who ate tofu at least once a day had an increased risk of dementia or memory loss..."

(taken SLIGHTLY out of context) read the full story here:

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/alzhei...5&GT1=31003

And on a related note I love the "meat-atarian"

Wendy's commercials. Too bad Dave Thomas is

dead cause I'd like to shake his hand. Wendy's

is the Cadillac of junk food. I can't get enough

of those deeeeeeee-licious bacon cheezburgirz!

I need to get (or make) that bumper sticker

that says:

FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DO NOT EAT, I EAT THREE! :globe:

What makes eating meat and tofu mutually exclusive? I love burgers (beef, of course, not "soy", ew) and tofu (steamed, baked, fried, braised, fermented...). Simply boiling edamame and sprinkling it with sea salt is good, too.

Just eat everything in moderation, and as long as it's naturally occurring, you'll be fine.

I eat meat, and I love it so. When I get a burger I don't pu**y out and put vegetables on it. Beef, Cheese, and Bacon. The only vegetable products on it are ketchup and/or BBQ sauce.

:D

Of course I do enjoy lettuce with a chicken sandwich, but that's different. It's chicken.

I eat meat, and I love it so. When I get a burger I don't pu**y out and put vegetables on it. Beef, Cheese, and Bacon. The only vegetable products on it are ketchup and/or BBQ sauce.

Hah-hah..I do the same thing..I like salads, but I find veggies on a burger distracting... beef, cheese, bacon, bun, fries, ketchup, milkshake. Mmmmmm..

There was a news report recently that soy was linked to impotence as well.

Glad I'm not into that veggie thing.

don't you know it's the water?!

"It's a conspiracy, man!" - channeled VW from cars. lol

:lol:

My buddy was just telling me last night that eating too much soy turns you gay.

I had a friend tell me that if I ate too many vegetarian dishes I'd end up driving a Volvo or Subaru listening to NPR and wearing birkenstocks.

Hmm...I do listen to NPR occasionally in the Grand Cherokee. And I do support PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals). :)

What makes eating meat and tofu mutually exclusive? I love burgers (beef, of course, not "soy", ew) and tofu (steamed, baked, fried, braised, fermented...). Simply boiling edamame and sprinkling it with sea salt is good, too.

Just eat everything in moderation, and as long as it's naturally occurring, you'll be fine.

I agree. My girlfriend's vegetarian, so I've learned to like vegetarian dishes. Especially curry dishes with tofu. I can even bring myself to enjoy the occasional veggie burger or soy milk. Heh heh. Soy milk. I am milk. Funny thing is, I probably enjoy eating vegetables more than my vegetarian friends.

Vegans, on the other hand, are assholes put on Earth to annoy the rest of us. A vegan diet can cause people to hallucinate, and I'm supposed to believe it is actually healthier? Right.

Edited by Enzora

I agree. My girlfriend's vegetarian, so I've learned to like vegetarian dishes. Especially curry dishes with tofu. I can even bring myself to enjoy the occasional veggie burger or soy milk. Heh heh. Soy milk. I am milk. Funny thing is, I probably enjoy eating vegetables more than my vegetarian friends.

Vegans, on the other hand, are assholes put on Earth to annoy the rest of us. A vegan diet can cause people to hallucinate, and I'm supposed to believe it is actually healthier? Right.

Yes, moderation. I try and have a very diverse diet...I try and avoid eating the same thing all the time, it gets dull....so I mix it up...salads, steaks, hamburgers, the occasional bbq ribs, Vietnamese noodle bowls, Thai curry dishes, Chinese, Indian, Mexican, etc. Choices in food alone are one of the reasons I have to be in a major metro area..

Ah yes, but the important thing is... does your girlfriend like your meat?

It's WIFE, but yes... she does enjoy a good

hot beef injection quite frequently... among

other things, er... I've said too much

already I think.

And for the record I order my

Bacon Cheeseburger with

NO tomato but EXTRA lettuce.

:lol: