Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Pontiac G6 Roush Signature Edition

Northstar

So Roush is in bed with GM now in regards to concepts and not just Ford? Iiiiiiiiinteresting.

[post="36376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You took the words right out of my mouth...

I actually like what they did with this G6 better then what they usually do with mustangs.

So Roush is in bed with GM now in regards to concepts and not just Ford? Iiiiiiiiinteresting.

Again thats interesting.............

I like the ground effects they look muscular bottom part of the nose has too big of a opening and if they was doing some sort of cold air induction on the front they should have made the air inlet the shape of the grill and covered it up with some mesh of some sorts.

Other than that I like it....its sleek looking

Roush has been involved in many GM show cars for years, they were just either unwilling or unable to put their name on the cars.

If I recall Roush had a big hand on the Solstice Prototype.

Roush is becoming a ASC only they have more they can offer in development and engineering.

I also expect with Roush Performance Products on the market now that they may offer more aftermarket parts in the future for all cars not just Mustangs. We just picked them up at work and they are the top of the line products and would be a set back for them if all they could do is sell parts for one car line.

It would be nice to see Roush performance parts line for all the Pontiac's.

The first words out of my mouth were "Holy flippin sweet!!"

But then after taking a deep breath and looking at it closer:
-Body kit - I love it, aggressive but a bit bloated in the sides of the rear (almost resembles someone who has a swollen mouth)
- Exhaust - Sweet.. I love it
- Headlights - Make them projectors and I couldn't ask for more...
- Spoiler - Idk what to think.. I don't hate it but it looks a bit alkward, I think it would look a bit better on a coupe.
- 4 doors? Like I said, I think the whole thing would look better on a coupe

I like it, but I would love to see it in a darker color and as a coupe (perhaps I'll do up a chop)
Another thing is I'm really curious on what's powering this beast (twin turbo 3.6?)

• 2 weeks later...