ToniCipriani

Car Spotting

90 posts in this topic

-Cross Country wagon, looked to be mid 60s -54 Cadillac 4-door -78 Delta 88 2-door Everything else from yesterday? Long forgotten...

Just the normal slew of British roadsters. It was pretty nice yesterday, even nicer out, perfect weather for an old Jag, Triumph, Sunbeam or that dark green Lotus Elise I've seen a couple of times. The Elise had the goofy looking top on it yesterday morning, not sure why.

Mid-70s Cadillac Fleetwood station wagon conversion. Handsome car. More new Civic sedans. God, they look like crap, especially the stunted hood length.

Oh yeah, spotted the very first R-class on the street yesterday.

Mid-70s Cadillac Fleetwood station wagon conversion. Handsome car.

More new Civic sedans. God, they look like crap, especially the stunted hood length.

The coupes look even stranger, I think...short hood with a tall tail w/ decklid... the rear end doesn't look like it belongs on the same car as the front end. It's like the 5-dr hatchback was designed first and as an afterthought someone realized--oh no--we need a coupe and sedan for the NA crowd!!!---and they grafted on the trunks. Edited by moltar

The old 240s seem to wear very well. A buddy of mine drives a '90 has about 180k on it...white w/ blue interior, very clean condition. His wife drives an '04 Cross Country wagon. (DOH!!!! I posted this on the wrong thread..it was supposed to go on 68's demo derby thread). Edited by moltar

It's been a long time since I've seen an Audi GT coupe.

Also caught the R class... and I still think it looks mini-vanish and not sporty. I've seen quite a few DTS's. They look very good in person!

Also caught the R class... and I still think it looks mini-vanish and not sporty.

I've seen quite a few DTS's.  They look very good in person!

[post="38261"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Obviously, you haven't seen the Mary Kay ones... :puke:

There is a Bentley Continental GT parked outside on the street in front of my building right now. How do you buy that car and then cheap out on parking it in the guarded lot on the end of the street? People confuse me.

Saw a silver HHR on the freeway today. Looks great in that color. There were a couple wrecks on I-5 near Oso Parkway. The totaled vehicles include a new Lexus GS, Altima, and Aveo sedan. Also saw a bunch of Range Rovers.

Now my dealer finally got a Torrent... Anyways, my sights include a ZR1 Vette, sweet sounding Z34 Lumina coupe, and white 96-98 Grand Am GT coupe for sale for only $2500.

Saw my first 06 Grand Vitara.....looks VERY Japanese...

Saw an HHR last night in blue. I also saw an orange one on either Thursday or Friday.

'06 Civic coupe at the dealership with a "sold" sticker in the windshield... and a big old run in the paint at the rear edge of the right fender. It was all bubbled, and I couldn't help but pick at it to make sure it wasn't just the shipping coating. Whoops... now there's no paint on the fender because I cracked off the bubble.

I wonder if the joyful new owner will notice or even care.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead