Baby Names

Paolino

Ahhh..that explains the dialogue I heard on the drive time radio show this afternoon..they were talking about naming a kid Adolph Hitler, wondered why..

Speaking of wierd names, a professor I knew in grad school that quite to go to Microsoft named his 1st son Tristian, his second son, Tristian 2.0.

A couple I worked with in Colorado decided to name all their kids names beginning w/ 'Z', so over a few years they had Zak, Zed, Zoe, and Zoltan.

I think the store should absolutely put the child's full name on the cake. Here's why:

Store puts the kid's name on the cake, ignorant white supremacist (his daughter's middle name is Aryan Nations, anybody else catch that?) dad is happy, he shuts his mouth and blows away like a fart in the wind until the stork drops off his next little inbred bundle of joy. (David Duke or James Earl Ray? I wonder.....)

The alternative:

Store sticks to its guns, the ACLU steps in on dad's behalf because worthless asswipes are people too (they've already gone to bat for other pillars of the community like members of the KKK and NAMBLA, remember), ignorant dad and the ACLU gets a huge decision in their favor because the justice system is full of spineless douchebags, and then every other like-minded hick names the children they have with their sister things like "I Hate Niggers And Jews" and "White Pride World Wide" because they know it's their legal right to have it written on birthday cakes and everything else for the rest of time. Great.

Edited by XP715

I think the store should absolutely put the child's full name on the cake. Here's why:

Store puts the kid's name on the cake, ignorant white supremacist (his daughter's middle name is Aryan Nations, anybody else catch that?) dad is happy, he shuts his mouth and blows away like a fart in the wind until the stork drops off his next little inbred bundle of joy. (David Duke or James Earl Ray? I wonder.....)

The alternative:

Store sticks to its guns, the ACLU steps in on dad's behalf because worthless asswipes are people too (they've already gone to bat for other pillars of the community like members of the KKK and NAMBLA, remember), ignorant dad and the ACLU gets a huge decision in their favor because the justice system is full of spineless douchebags, and then every other like-minded hick names the children they have with their sister things like "I Hate Niggers And Jews" and "White Pride World Wide" because they know it's their legal right to have it written on birthday cakes and everything else for the rest of time. Great.

Amen!! That's funny $h!!! :cheers:

It's like he just wants his kids to have their asses kicked.

Yup. I think the state, if it chooses to pursue it, could have a real case against these parents for child abuse. I hope they rot in hell for what they're selfishly doing to those poor children.

I read, or heard somewhere that the French bureaucracy decides whether they will accept your choice of names when registering a birth there. There was a case where parent went to court because their choice was rejected, and it was nothing like this, just an odd spelling or name.

The really odd thing about all the Aryan supremacists, is that like the Nazis they usually hate anyone who is really an Aryan (the true Aryans are various ethnic groups in Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, and their wandering offshoots, the Rom [Gypsies] and Dom [Muslim Gypsies]).

I do know of a guy whose name is Meriadoc Peregrin Took. That's commitment.

it was also getting out of hand in new zealand. people naming kids kitchen and bathroom and retarded stuff like that. we just recently had a patient come in to the hospital. the name was ty-a.

anyone care to write out the pronunciation? i'll spell it out later on this evening.

Edited by cletus8269

C'mon Satty, chime in? What's your next kid's name going to be?

Poon?

Poop Chute?

This is SUCH a topic for his sense of humor. I'm awaiting for something hilariously offensive.

Granolas/hippies name their children weird $h!. It almost ensures these kids are marginalized if they later want to go mainstream and CORRECTLY "deviate" from their parents.

I was once up in the Sierras at a lake (during the summer) and this ugly hippie douche bag called out for her (probably illegitimate) daughter: "Sequoia....Sequoia"

Though $h! Butt would be more accurate.. the little ones are always crapping in their daipers.

Have you ever noticed Limburger cheese smells just like baby poop? I was always told it was nasty stuff, but then when I picked up a loaf of it in the deli case and took a whiff through the packaging, I about passed out...

Have you ever noticed Limburger cheese smells just like baby poop? I was always told it was nasty stuff, but then when I picked up a loaf of it in the deli case and took a whiff through the packaging, I about passed out...

Nope, thankfully, I've never had to smell baby poop. (I don't remember smelling my own as a baby). Puppy poop seems to have no smell (and the poo that comes out of my 3lb Yorkie puppy is pretty tiny). But cat poop, that's another story...(like the time years ago I accidentally stepped in the litter box in the laundry room barefoot)..

Granolas/hippies name their children weird $h!. It almost ensures these kids are marginalized if they later want to go mainstream and CORRECTLY "deviate" from their parents.

I was once up in the Sierras at a lake (during the summer) and this ugly hippie douche bag called out for her (probably illegitimate) daughter: "Sequoia....Sequoia"

I recall being in a Whole Foods a couple years ago and this yuppified couple was calling their approx. 10 yr old daughter 'Schumacher'...odd name for a kid.