Is it safe to say winter is over?

Satty

We (So Cal) keep going through swings between low 80's and sunny (past couple weeks), and low 60's and raining (this week and about a month ago). So, I have no idea what season we are in!

Nice..it's very much like that here, but not as warm...the highs have been in the low '70s and sunny, with the occasional low 60's and raining...supposed to be that way this weekend. It's been very nice here in Phoenix this winter.

I doubt it, we're going to get a warm up too (finally) to the low 50's for a few days and maybe melt some of the snow that's been on there ground since before Christmas (we have about 2 feet on the ground right now). However this is probably just a thaw. Winter isn't over yet.

Well this sucks, the temp is going to stay in the 50's tonight, its not going to get stupid cold after the sun goes down, so I actually have to go out and do stuff tonight. We're gonna go see Seinfeld perform, then probably stroll around the art walk downtown. Sitting home watching basketball would be so much easier.

Nah, probably not. February weather likes to play tricks by throwing in a couple 50-60 degree days, then throwing in a snowstorm and negative windchills couple weeks later. I bet we still get some snow in mid-March.

Even though it's complete bullcrap, did the Punxatawny Pete or whatever his name is see his shadow?

Edited by mustang84

When the weather was cold, I was just running the car through the wash without toweling it off. It was glorious today, 55 degrees, so the Cobalt got a towel dry down. If it is warmer yet tomorrow, ohhh maaaan... 8) Edited by ocnblu

10-day forecast from weather.com

Sunday-High 58, AM showers

Monday-High 65, T-showers/wind

Tuesday-High 70, Mostly cloudy/windy

Wednesday-High 48, showers

Thursday-High 50, Partly Cloudy

Friday-High 50, Mostly Cloudy

Saturday-High 46, showers

Sunday-High 43, Partly Cloudy

Monday-High 42 Showers

Tuesday-High 43, Partly Cloudy

Is it just a coincidence that the weather starts getting crappy again the day I leave town?