Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satty

Want to live in a cave?

14 posts in this topic

Cave Home on eBay

That would be pretty cool, no need for heat or air conditioning, tons of room, and, oh yeah, its a f@#king cave. How awesome would it be to live in a cave. I fell pretty bad for the family having to sell it.

See, that'd just be torture for me. Being a neat freak, I'd be constantly vacuuming the dirt. :AH-HA_wink:

Wow, its going for just $300K. I think I feel some ancestral caveman EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

Interesting...would be a great place for an evil genius to have their underground lair.

That is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Just think of how many cars you could put in that back chamber! And you could work on them whenever you want; don't think there would be any noise complaints.

Wow, friend of mine showed this to me last night. Word travels fast. It is very cool...I love how your garage can be the freakin' bat cave. It's a real shame the owners have to give it up.

Just read through the Q&A on eBay, and it is indeed in the middle of a neighborhood, so not really where you'd want to live if you want to get away from people. But still, that would be awesome.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0