Free Pizza for FOG

I agree in all of your posts I add that though I still have my '67 Imp I think I could imagine at his feelings of loss in that my SS hasn't been titled since '81. When I can get my $ together & get it road worthy I know that I'll have the same feelings of elation he has now. Every once in a while I go to the garage & I'm 16 again :smilewide::chevy::smilewide:

Neat. Now if I could only get re-united with my 66 Mustang Fastback we would be all set.

Chris

Wish ya luck on that one My brother-inlaw had what he called a '65 & 1/2 notch bck 289 hi po 3spd manual that he kept till it rusted away to the yard :nono: He was quite sad trying not to let it show, he had bought it at the time he married my big sis. When I was working @ Main Auto Parts machine shop I rebuilt the top end and he let me drive it was 17 & had driven many muscle cars by then but he sat rt seat, he loved that car.

Best wishes Chris I feel for ya at least mine is in sight.

I had a conversation on the phone over the weekend w/ my brother (whom I'm not that close to), and we got off on cars gone by...he turned 60 last Friday, and has owned approx. 50 cars in the last 44 years... the numerous '60s Mustangs (incl. the '65 289 hipo coupe, the '66 GT convertible my folks bought for him new (that later got wrecked and sat in the barn for 10+ years till he sold it in '79), the '65 GTO, the '74 Firebird Formula that burned, the '76 Trans Am, the '68 Camaro SS 396 he sold a few years back...all the cars he has had over the last 40+ years in E. Ohio, W. Pa, and Columbus...

Rob

I had a conversation on the phone over the weekend w/ my brother (whom I'm not that close to), and we got off on cars gone by...he turned 60 last Friday, and has owned approx. 50 cars in the last 44 years... the numerous '60s Mustangs (incl. the '65 289 hipo coupe, the '66 GT convertible my folks bought for him new (that later got wrecked and sat in the barn for 10+ years till he sold it in '79), the '65 GTO, the '74 Firebird Formula that burned, the '76 Trans Am, the '68 Camaro SS 396 he sold a few years back...all the cars he has had over the last 40+ years in E. Ohio, W. Pa, and Columbus...

Rob

Wow! :mind-blowing: