Official Camaro concept thread - for now

NOS2006

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Detroit car is full blown running..

I'm wondering what's underneath--a one-off for the show, the GTO platform, a Zeta prototype, Sigma, a hacked Cobalt platform, stretched Solstice platform, Trailblazer platform??

I'm wondering what's underneath--a one-off for the show, the GTO platform, a Zeta prototype, Sigma, a hacked Cobalt platform, stretched Solstice platform, Trailblazer platform??

No idea.. I'm gonna try to look underneath at the show.. But I can't guarantee I'll be able to..

No idea.. I'm gonna try to look underneath at the show.. But I can't guarantee I'll be able to..

2x4s, plywood, styrofoam and a lot of ducttape....(I've read about showcars before that literally were that underneath).

Torana,Insignia,and Camaro all had the Front to Back Console.

Insignia Interior

http://www.bilrevyen.no/aktuelle_modeller/...r_0007_M448.jpg

Where as Velite Did'nt.

http://www.carstyling.ru/resources/concept...k_velite_22.jpg

I think there may be a relationship somewhere.

QUOTE(moltar @ Jan 8 2006, 11:22 AM)

Interesting concept...but could a production version remotely look like that?

Look at the Solstice concept & production model... nuff said. B)

BTW: are those angel eyes? :wub: The production car better stay a hardtop! That's my bigggest concern.

Yes indeed I believe they are angel eyes :)

you fu*king nostradamus you!!! :P:D