I am hooked on this video game

Can't play because my PC blows, but there's this video of epic win that I can share. :P

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Edited by Captainbooyah

I am currently hooked on Forza 3.

Saving up for my Veyron... halfway there...

If you are smart with your money and use the auction house, it is so easy to get your hands on decent cars early in the game.

I bought a race-ready lowered M3 to an early BMW owners race - it was like a bazooka at a knife fight. In a 4 lap race I lapped the last two people (one was in an X5, LMAO)

Ah, so that's the infamous airport scene.

I haven't played MW2. I was super pumped for it leading up to the release, assuming multiplayer would be like COD4. I still play COD4 MP here and there. Best MP FPS IMO.

Unfortunately Infinity Ward said F-U to PC gamers, so I will not be purchasing MW2. And I just want to publicly say F-U back to Infinity Ward and anyone else would was responsible for this shameful act of corporate greed know as MW2.

Unfortunately Infinity Ward said F-U to PC gamers, so I will not be purchasing MW2. And I just want to publicly say F-U back to Infinity Ward and anyone else would was responsible for this shameful act of corporate greed know as MW2.

And I'd like to respond to PC gamer's grievances on behalf of console gamers everywhere:

nelson.gif

:P

And I'd like to respond to PC gamer's grievances on behalf of console gamers everywhere:

nelson.gif

:P

Consoles are ruining the gaming industry. They're too much of a cash cow and businessmen want nothing more than to exploit them. If console gamers were more discerning, this wouldn't happen so much. Just look at Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision-Blizzard. Concerned with nothing more than profits and not attempting to hide it. He is probably the most hated person by enthusiast gamers, yet he makes companies too much money for any of the big wigs to give a hoot.

Tell us how you really feel, Bobby!

talking about upcoming and expensive Activision titles such as Modern Warfare 2, Kotick said: “if it was left to me, I would raise the prices even further.”
“The best of all margins – the 25 per cent operating margin business – has the potential as we can see with World of Warcraft to be a 50 per cent operating margin business. What used to be a low 20s return on invested capital business is now growing to a plus 40 per cent return on invested capital business.”
Activision, Kotick said, has no interest in games that “don’t have the potential to be exploited every year on every platform with clear sequel potential and have the potential to become $100 million franchises.”

Console players may laugh at PC gamers because our MW multiplayer got f'ed over to the level of the console, but in the end it is everyone that is hurting. And currently it's only a very small percentage of PC gamers who are really making noise.

I just hope Bobby's greedy influence doesn't F up Diablo III or Starcraft II. Hopefully Blizzard has more balls than Infinity Ward to stand up to their publisher if they try to compromise anything for profits. Thankfully Blizzard has a track record of making excellent games and taking their time. Who knows, after the Activision-Blizzard merger, and with Bobby in charge, he might just manage to F it up too.

Siegen---

you didn't hear bliz has taken lan multi player out of SC2? i'm sure it'll be a good game, but doing that has angered many people that have said they won't buy it now. yes bliz makes top notch games, but evidently they're saying f you to competitive gaming and just fun lan parties, which SC has become renowned for.

Siegen---

you didn't hear bliz has taken lan multi player out of SC2? i'm sure it'll be a good game, but doing that has angered many people that have said they won't buy it now. yes bliz makes top notch games, but evidently they're saying f you to competitive gaming and just fun lan parties, which SC has become renowned for.

I had forgotten about that... Now I'm angry again!

I didn't play SC1 LAN often, but it was fun to own my friends at nerd-BBQs. They never wanted to play though, even 3v1.

I bought this today with Forza 3, beat it in a night. Fun game. Still have to give the co-op missions a go.

I wish mission select and arcade mode were still in MW2. That's how I beat MW1 on Veteran mode. :P

You beat the whole game? That quick? Well I am going to try to enjoy it over Christmas so I can't get too far. Is it super hard?

You beat the whole game? That quick? Well I am going to try to enjoy it over Christmas so I can't get too far. Is it super hard?

Yep. I started playing the Campaign at 6 pm, finished it at 3 am. I have half of the Co-Op missions finished as well. The only achievements I don't have are for everything relating to Hardened/Veteran difficulty, which I soon will.