Dead End

HarleyEarl

Chevy Monte Carlo (sorry, knightfan). It's simply too much of a lame duck and it's obvious GM doesn't care all that much about it.

Well, yes and no. The MC has SO much potential...whether FWD or RWD. It sits alone in a specialty segment: a mid sized (sporty) personal luxury coupe which just about anyone buying a new car can afford.

I think GM should fix this one and not abandon it. The baby boomer set is getting older, they know the nameplate and more and more people are either single or saddled with smaller families.

Obviously, I personally like the Monte Carlo.

Buick Terreza

First, Zoomer, you spelled it incorrectly. It's Terraza.

Second, Buick spelled it incorrectly. It's Terrazza....meaning terrace in Italian, unless they deliberately dodged the connection.

Third, Buick's version is too high priced for this segment without the incremental benefit via a different powerplant, or whatever. Let Chevy/Pontiac handle this one (Saturn's rendition should go away, too).

Fourth, I agree.

Chevy Monte Carlo (sorry, knightfan).

*chuckles*

Why on earth are you apologizing to me? ;)

Chevrolet isn't making the Monte Carlo right now...so they can't ax what they aren't makin' ;).

it's obvious GM doesn't care all that much about it.

*nods*

That I'll agree with ... this has been obvious since 1995, when they first told people they brought it back...........

*devilish grin*

As for my vote ... really am not sure at this point.....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

What's it like to buy your favorite car brand new? Wish I knew...

"You've made a fool of everyone" ... Jet ... 'Look What You've Done'

Well, many...

Monte Carlo (then make Camaro and a real Monte)

HHR (instead, make a 5 door Cobalt)

SSR (or is that over already?)

All the CSVs (which are ending soon anyway)

ION (replace it already, damn it!)

Don't feel like thinking too much, but those are just a few..

Raineer: Enlave is taking care of that

Montana/Terraza: yeah that's a no brainer.

DTS: absolutely.... we need a real Deville, RWD and more along the lines of the 1996 Fleetwood

Monte Carlo: replace with Chevelle? or replace with a RWD car that would be a plus-size Camaro.

My personal opinion for the vehicle that deserves to be axed the most with hope of return?

Torrent. The excitememt divison does not need a freekin Equinox with a revised nose. Esp when Saturn already has a Equinox rebadge.

Monte Carlo: replace with Chevelle?

*raises eyebrow slightly*

I think you better bite your tongue, mister ;).

Seriously, I wouldn't put that past GM/Chevrolet to do ... in which case, I'll still be going to Dodge for that Charger or the Challenger....

*shrugs*

But, I know ... that's just me...lol.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Torrent. The excitememt divison does not need a freekin Equinox with a revised nose. Esp when Saturn already has a Equinox rebadge.

I don't think I'd call the Nox a redbadge of a Vue. Ya, they share the same platform, but to me they really don't look anything alike.

Now the Torrent o the other hand...