Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

C&G Members You've Physically Met...

NOS2006

Well, I think it'd be interesting to see who's met with who?

Today I met with AAS at NAIAS. He seems like a good guy. Well, $h!, he has a Camaro SS! Can't go wrong with that.

I've hung out with Josh a few times too. And he also has a sweet ass car.

And one day I'll race Sixty8 and another I'll talk cars with Cort (who I've talked to on the phone). I think I talked to CSpec on the phone once too..

I think i saw josh strolling down jeferson with his Black solstice one day. I reved my 305 at him but i think he didnt notice. (lost in the land of a summer Solstice) being -20 outside but still have the top down.

I think i saw Reeferman to since how many people drive a ghetto 85 Riviera. one day I will race him tho since it would be cool a 305 RWD vs. a 307 FWD. We have to make plans tho reef this year man at Battle Axe Drag!!

bets any one?

Edited by capriceman

Hmmm...

*rattles brain*

I've met in person:

Josh

Olds Guy

As NOS noted, I've talked to him on the phone ... never met up though :(.

Believe that is all from C&G, but holy crap, reviewing my list of others I've met from other boards...aye. It's a wonder I have time to be online ;). He he he

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Do you remember me, too?" ... Stereo Fuse ... 'Everything'

Does volley count (aka Bekah)? :P

No one... yet, hopefully. There are a ton I'd like to meet. Ocnblu, Sixty8, NOS, Bimmer, Mute, Croc, Zoom, Sciguy, Nick, Cort, Josh, Fly, Chris, and the the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and... I think you get the point. :D Basically, everyone that I usually get along with.

Hopefully, this spring/summer I'll meet up with a few of you guys.

I go over to Sixty8's house and eat all his food and then he usually ropes me into going on some f@#ked up road trip. Other than that I've met nobody in person, but would look forward to it if any of you guys (or girls) ever find yourselves in ASSachusetts at some point for whatever reason.

Edited by XP715

Hmm...no one yet. :(

That's kinda sad since I live by a few of ya...

(Josh, Capriceman, NOS I think...)

Hopefully in the future... :)

I didn't know you lived in MI...

We should all go cruising together when it gets nice out.. that'd be sweet!

Yep, that's me....

You live on the east side, right?

Cruise? That would be cool.... :)

East side? Umm, yeah? lol I'm in the 23/Gratiot area, about 4 miles north of Mt. Clemens.

We'll cruise in the spring.. I might have a turbo bolted on by then :)

im in MD not too far from the pen members

btw if your in philly my cuz has a restaurant there i could go visit him and you guys could meet me there

of course its not a cheap restaurant and im going on a roadtrip this summers beginning anyways so that i can meet a bunch of people i havent seen in a while whole east coast and maybe ill stray to the midwest for the sake of detroit

btw if your in philly my cuz has a restaurant there i could go visit him and you guys could meet me there

of course its not a cheap restaurant and im going on a roadtrip this summers beginning anyways so that i can meet a bunch of people i havent seen in a while whole east coast and maybe ill stray to the midwest for the sake of detroit

We'll have to meet up then...

What's the name of the restaurant? Philly has grown to be a food capital, one of its few claims to fame, lol. Anyway, just let me know because I'll definately meet up.

I can just see what would happen if everyone at C&G had a giant get together.

BV would be chasing NOS around with his pants down.

Sixty8 and Balthazar would be sitting around seeing who can come up with the most obscure car facts.

Croc, evok and Buickman would be getting into a fist fight.

Flybrian would be walking around with a giant stick wacking anyone who got out of line.

CD/BP would be hiding in a duck blind next to a window in case any suspiciously camouflaged cars came driving by.

And the list goes on . . .

id be hooking up with my gf in the back of my van while BV and zootm and sciguy jjump on the top like the flying monkeys in the wizard of oz

Sixty8 and Balthazar would be sitting around seeing who can come up with the most obscure car facts.

Flybrian would be walking around with a giant stick wacking anyone who got out of line.

CD/BP would be hiding in a duck blind next to a window in case any suspiciously camouflaged cars came driving by.

lmao. That's probably true as hell too.

Can't forget Harry hobbling after Josh. "But I swear I took my viag.. ahem.. prosac, Joshie"

sry BV he doesnt want you :P

I know... that doesn't mean we can't meet up, does it? I want to meet any-and-everyone that's willing. And no... not because I'm gay. Because I'm a car guy and want to meet those who I would consider 'net friends. There is no secret gay agenda...

Uh... no, I wouldn't. I don't like NOS. Ew... he's a friend. :lol::D

Seriously, though, I'm not liking the comments like that. Joking or not. I realize how I act around here may be misleading, but I'm a very shy guy and would not go around groping any guy I feel like. I have a thing called self control and use it. So... no more, please. I don't want to have to kick some ass... you hear? :P

I know... that doesn't mean we can't meet up, does it? I want to meet any-and-everyone that's willing. And no... not because I'm gay. Because I'm a car guy and want to meet those who I would consider 'net friends. There is no secret gay agenda...

Uh... no, I wouldn't. I don't like NOS. Ew... he's a friend. :lol::D

Seriously, though, I'm not liking the comments like that. Joking or not. I realize how I act around here may be misleading, but I'm a very shy guy and would not go around groping any guy I feel like. I have a thing called self control and use it. So... no more, please. I don't want to have to kick some ass... you hear? :P

im with BV

i wanna meet up cuz hes one of the guys my age on the site

im not gay and im not homophobe

me and BV just joke around about me shooting him and him molesting me

we all know itd be switched of course

and zoomtm...... hes got first dibs if i do turn gay soory

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and asking for everyone to stop with the overly gay comments. Maybe a funny, tongue-in-cheek, but no "e-f@#king" (as I like to call it) remarks back and forth or anything of the like.

Thanks. :)

But, yeah, I would love to meet up with just about everyone on the board.

No, I'm not violent. Heh...you'd have me where you put Fly if you remembered me from my days as a mod...heh...Fly isn't like that at all. Too nice. I always got to be the one to warn people cuz I'm a hardass like that :AH-HA_wink:

Ooh, everyone point at the badass on the board!

Hey, why isn't everyone pointing at me? I have a CAMARO. Cam. Air. Oh. Say it out loud. It's black. I'm badddd with my Series III. Ya heard?

I just noticed the "flying monkeys from the wizard of oz" statement.. :lol: That's a funny site.

*raises eyebrow*

Ya know, BV, you had a chance to meet me when I was in PA this past August (2005) ... same goes for ocnblu.

And, dave87rs, I missed seeing you when I was in MI that same month :(.

AAS, you're right ... I didn't make it to the NAIAS, unfortunately, because I'm still having problems with my abdomin ... every time I eat, my stomach/abdomin asks, "what the hell did you do that for"? That, and a few other reasons kept me from NAIAS :(.

*sighs*

Hmmm ... I always post my road trips to hopefully meet up with ya'll ... still, I keep missing people ... aye. Talk about frustratin' :(.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"I’m not afraid things won’t get better, but it feels like this has gone on forever" ... Toad The Wet Sprocket ... 'Good Intentions'

Croc: I put you in there because it seemed like you were about to engauge in fisticuffs when Buickman had his "The Plan" thread going for a while. I always enjoy a good argument and you always put one up. :) I stuck Flybrian in there because he always seems to be at the ready whenever a thread gets out of hand and shuts it down just when it gets interesting. However, if you wish, I can present you with this American Bad Ass award for your noble deeds.

Posted Image

Dude, I wasn't pissed, I was getting lots of kicks out of that thread...haha

Noble deeds my ass :lol: ...but hey whatever floats the boat :AH-HA_wink: