Jersey Shore, The cars they own.

NEXTEL CUP

So if anyone watched the last episode of Jersey Shore you see the Guido's drive away in their respective cars. I put a clip below from Youtube and I was wondering if we could figure out what cars they are. Pauly at 7:46 drives away in a Caddy CTs 1997 I belive. I believe we could nail down the year by the Mettalic green paint. And Vinny I think own the best ride with a Cobolt SS. Also I think thier are better clips avaible on Youtube than the one I included below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6qQ5mYDC9Y&feature=related

What about the car after that in Competition Yellow. I think that is a Chevy Cobolt SS. I didn't know Italians love Cobolts. Also if you watch that video aroun the 630 marrk, do you see that huge Cadiallac symbol on the wall with the state of New Jersy in the middle, and it is painted in Italian Colors.

This has to be the best show on the face of the Earth, and all I have is basic cable. :(

I want my MTV!

You have the worst basic cable in the world if it doesn't include MTV.

And Jersey Shore was the most terrible show I've ever been able to not watch.

You have the worst basic cable in the world if it doesn't include MTV.

And Jersey Shore was the most terrible show I've ever been able to not watch.

I live in Canada so naturally we only got cable about six months ago and don't have all the channels yet.

And how could the show be terrible?! It has a bunch of useless fake-tanned Jersey-trash guidos! That's a recipe for awesome!

Edited by FAPTurbo

I didn't know Italians love Cobolts. Also if you watch that video aroun the 630 marrk, do you see that huge Cadiallac symbol on the wall with the state of New Jersy in the middle, and it is painted in Italian Colors.

One Italian driving a Cobalt doesn't mean Italians in general love Cobalts. And the "Cadiallac" symbol you're referring to is a crest or wreath... it's used in numerous emblems/icons, etc., it's not there to represent Cadillac.

One Italian driving a Cobalt doesn't mean Italians in general love Cobalts. And the "Cadiallac" symbol you're referring to is a crest or wreath... it's used in numerous emblems/icons, etc., it's not there to represent Cadillac.

That may be true, but it is clearly a knockoff of the Cadillac logo.