Is it wrong ...

Blake Noble

That I can't stop laughing at this video?

I'm speechless regarding the old man's shirt.

Disclaimer: don't watch near the end if you don't like the sight of blood.

I wish I would understand the dialog a bit better.

After riding the bus years ago, this kind of stuff was a daily occurrence. I love how right at the end "I got it all on video, you can sue!"... yeah.. right... he threw the first punch and the old man remained unidentified.

I wish I would understand the dialog a bit better.

Basically, the other guy offered to shine his shoes just before the camera got turned on (there is a barely audible clip of dialog about it just as the video begins). The old man took it as a joke and asked him how much he charged and the other guy took it as racist that he was talking to him about it and got pissed off. Because the old man realized the other guy was calling him racist it pissed him off. It snowballed into an epic fight where the other guy gets his ass seriously handed to him by a 67-year old man wearing a "I AM A MOTHERFUCKER" tee-shirt and a fanny pack.

Yes, that was his tee-shirt. This is a still from the actual vid.

post-8523-12663890451001.jpg

Edited by whiteknight

I can't even feel sorry for the young dude. He shoulda thought everything out a little better...

... and also realized that a guy who stands eight inches taller than you and outweighs you, even if he's 67, can still take you.