I was thinking that maybe they were taking the Outlook for a spin on the track and that it would explain why it's leaning like that. But I looked at it again and realized that it would be impossible to see where they are going with that huge tarp over the windshield. Or maybe GM has engineers that have X-ray vision! I want X-ray vision too!!!

No I didn't. Am I crazy or is the one front tire flat on the gray one? Seems to be leaning.

yea it looks that way... the whole car is leaning...

also thats why i would imagine they pull back the covers so they could get to the tire changing equipment... (wherever that might be)

Umm ok am i the only one getting this?? we now kno basically what the 2007 Saturn Outlook looks like from these new spy pics that reveal the headlights.

and im sad to say, its not that impressive...

Lets hope they don't dumb down the Aura... :[

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Ur_pimp

I honestly think you should wait before making comments like that. Of course it doesn't look impressive. It's covered with black pastic. It can distort the actual shape of the vehicle.

I think, from the shape of the hood, it looks sporty but other then that, I cannot comment on it since we haven't seen the whole shape.

yea it looks that way... the whole car is leaning...

also thats why i would imagine they pull back the covers so they could get to the tire changing equipment... (wherever that might be)

I guess the tires didn't learn about keeping air in them yet.

I agree; the Saturn will probably be almost as good as the Enclave at a much lower price.

I've been having the same thought too.. I just doesnt' feel right to want a Saturn more over a Buick or Pontiac. :scratchchin:

It's too bad that the Outlook has the same exact headlights as the Enclave...GM needs to differentiate its products a little better than that.  As for the rest of the vehicle, we'll wait-and-see...

The Saturn lights might be a little bigger than the Buicks, but you're right, they're very simmilar (if not the same :o ) The shape is certainly appropriate for Saturn, since it's just part of the Opel look, but the simmilarities in headlights might be a point of critisism later on.