Has anyone noticed?

I can honestly say I see about 3 for every ten miles traveled, more in urban settings. They're still not as bad as Camrys.

...read they are stopping production of the PT along with the Neon.  True?  I'd expect another PT if it's true...  *shrug*

<not a D-Chrysler guy.

Nope, the PT will continue production as a refresh until it's redesign. DCX just invested money into the PT plant as well.

When I was in Wichita, KS in January, I saw so many of the PTs...I couldn't believe there was so many on the road (I was there for 2 weeks and saw at least 20). Back in MA I don't see as many refreshes, but still at least 2 new ones a week.

Edited by Dodgefan

I see PT's everywhere. And I still want one.

I hear that they didn't sell well, but the first generation of cloud cars I sure see a lot of around here in southern Michigan.

I think so. I think I read somewhere where no one has built more turbocharged engines than Chrysler. Back when they were putting their little 2.2L in just about everything they made, a turbo came in handy. I say, good for them.

That little Caliber SRT-4 with 300 hp should be an awesome, extremely versatile vehicle.

I think the PT has two versions of the turbo available, low pressure and high pressure.

Edited by ocnblu

Headlights, Taillights and Turbo...

With the most important update being the TURBO of course!!  :ohyeah:

Nice sig ^_^

I see PT's everywhere. And I still want one.

I hear that they didn't sell well, but the first generation of cloud cars I sure see a lot of around here in southern Michigan.

They've sold quite well, and yeah I seem them everywhere too.

You and me both...

Rstyled headlighs and bumper, new interior, new taillights and new wheel designs

That little Caliber SRT-4 with 300 hp should be an awesome, extremely versatile vehicle.

I think the PT has two versions of the turbo available, low pressure and high pressure.

Yes

Yes

Yes (although if you want the low HP version you are possibly a communist! :duh: )

Respectively...

• 2 weeks later...

Would make sense if Chrysler were trying to "de-Plymouthize" the PT.

It was going to be sold as the Plymouth PT Cruiser (sounds better that way too) and then the Pronto Spyder would have been so cool!