Here's Your ELR

ocnblu

The interior is very consistent with other Cadillacs, but at the same time it doesn't look any better than an ATS or XTS interior. The piano black console with the little buttons reminds me of the Ford Touch system, I am not a fan of those. They don't look good and they don't work as well as normal buttons.

So here we have a car with overly huge wheels giving it awkward proportions, an interior like an ATS, less practicality and less performance than an ATS, yet could cost $20,000 more than an ATS. For the good of Cadillac, I hope this thing bombs more than the Allante, so they can get back to working on rear drive sedans.

• Disagree 2

So Cadillac should move BACKWARDS in technology just to satisfy you SMK? I've been liking Mercedes Benz more and more lately, but you know what bugs me about them? The Cheap cheap cheap feeling climate control dials. I'm sure you prefer those fisher price feeling things though...

Save for some very minor bits, it's the Converj. I'm glad they didn't dumb it down.

The interior is very consistent with other Cadillacs, but at the same time it doesn't look any better than an ATS or XTS interior. The piano black console with the little buttons reminds me of the Ford Touch system, I am not a fan of those. They don't look good and they don't work as well as normal buttons.

So here we have a car with overly huge wheels giving it awkward proportions, an interior like an ATS, less practicality and less performance than an ATS, yet could cost $20,000 more than an ATS. For the good of Cadillac, I hope this thing bombs more than the Allante, so they can get back to working on rear drive sedans.

Ok, you know what?

Here: http://jobs.gm.com/search?q=crd&utm_campaign=creativedesignfeature

There. That's GM's design department and they're hiring! Since nothing - NOTHING - is capable of meeting your rapidly changing expectations that appear to only apply to GM, THEN WHY NOT GIVE THEM A GOD DAMN CALL AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. BECAUSE GM COULD BUILD A THERMONUCLEAR POWERED SANTA-CHRIST WHO GIVE TOYS TO ORPHANS ON A BACK OF A FLYING SABRE-TOOTH TIGER THAT BLEEDS RASPBERRY JAM AND SQUEEZES SKITTLES OUT OF ITS ASS AND YOU'D STILL COMPLAIN THERE'S NO GRAPE FLAVOUR.

tumblr_m99r5rKLfB1re41t9o1_500.gifanigif_enhanced-buzz-24252-1331327230-31

• Agree 1