One of us in pain

We all have our different likes and dislikes, and our vast difference of opinion, however I know I can count on all of you to join me and as a community spanning nearly 20 years in offering our thoughts and condolences to our friend @Paolino who lost his fiancé suddenly and unexpectedly yesterday. 

We are all thinking about you Paulie.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

We all have our different likes and dislikes, and our vast difference of opinion, however I know I can count on all of you to join me and as a community spanning nearly 20 years in offering our thoughts and condolences to our friend @Paolino who lost his fiancé suddenly and unexpectedly yesterday. 

We are all thinking about you Paulie.

Appreciate you bringing this to our attention Drew.

Paulie, so sorry that you lost a loved one so unexpectedly. 

Wishing you all the best in finding peace and healing as you move forward day by day. If there is anything you need please hit me up.

Wishing you all the best.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paolino said:

Thank you all. Sometimes I wonder if I'm in shock. Sometimes I'm angry. Often I'm depressed. I keep wanting to tell him things, so I tell him. At least we live in a world where cars have bluetooth so when I'm talking while driving, they don't have to know it's not on the phone.

He was an incredible man. And he deserved a much longer, happier life.

Wishing you all the best as you move forward, celebrate his life and the wonderful memories you have of him.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paolino said:

Thank you all. Sometimes I wonder if I'm in shock. Sometimes I'm angry. Often I'm depressed. I keep wanting to tell him things, so I tell him. At least we live in a world where cars have bluetooth so when I'm talking while driving, they don't have to know it's not on the phone.

He was an incredible man. And he deserved a much longer, happier life.

Just so very sorry for your loss. Carry on the good memories you have with him. That is the best medicine I can prescribe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paolino said:

At least we live in a world where cars have bluetooth so when I'm talking while driving, they don't have to know it's not on the phone.

At that point...you shouldnt give two shytes about what anybody else thinks.  

If you feel like talking to him, well talk to him. He'll be listening!  And if anybody judges you for it, to heck with all of 'em! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dang, I'm so sorry for you loss. 

As Drew has said, we're like a bunch of siblings who will argue to the teeth over petty things but in the end, we'll always be there for each other through whatever is going on. 

I know we don' know each other but if you want to vent to talk about anything or even just type it out to send, feel free to PM me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much, everyone. It does mean a lot. My friends have been an amazing support system. Even my parents, which was quite unexpected. My mom cried for my loss and that she didn't get to know him. Don't worry, she stuck in a Bible verse before it was over so it couldn't be a complete wonderful experience.

• Like 1