Sign in to follow this  
ocnblu

I LIKE PIE!

32 posts in this topic

Yum, I made a pumpkin pie this afternoon. It's goooood. Do you like pie too?

NICHOLAS! You go to your room! And don't you dare turn on those internets. They've corrupted your innocent mind!

You probably have about 10 jack-o-lanterns in front of your house, don't you? And they all have one round eye. <_< :AH-HA_wink: Edited by ocnblu

:P

207411[/snapback]

A couple of observations:

Nick, you are raunchy and BTW, if you can post that, Silkey needs to make a comeback....by the way, is Silkey the owner of the prop... :lol:

Why the F can Ocn start a stupid thread and it gets more responses than anyone else`s, including mine

Yes, I like pie...but NOT the nutty ones (pecan) and NOT the ones with two much whip or a creamy consistency (lemon chiffon, Boston cream, chocolate cream) but the simple ones like apple, peach, strawberry or Key Lime are good

Ocn: Oh, I know what the ladies like. :AH-HA_wink:

A couple of observations:

Nick, you are raunchy and BTW, if you can post that, Silkey needs to make a comeback....by the way, is Silkey the owner of the prop... :lol:

207421[/snapback]

I wish Silkey could come back...I don't know who could've possibly been offended by it, but whatever...

I feel posting links is different though as long as they are properly labeled...besides, when first clicking on the link you can get an idea of what it is about without actually having to see anything right away... :P

Edited by Nick

How about mincemeat, CB? :unsure:

207429[/snapback]

Heard of it...what exactly is it...sounds like a Brit(ish) item (not Britney Spears)...

I'm not exactly sure, I think it's like rum, raisins, molasses, other fruit, etc. Not sure if there's any meat in it. It's not bad warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I've wondered the same thing...so I googled it. I don't think it is a dessert pie...It consists of meat, spices, fruit like apples raisins and currants, molasses, and other stuff...I don't know what it would be classified as.

I'm not exactly sure, I think it's like rum, raisins, molasses, other fruit, etc.  Not sure if there's any meat in it.  It's not bad warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.

207437[/snapback]

Sounds gross and not at all friendly to the braces I`ll be wearing for another 7 months. Send over some Key Lime, though...

Oh, it's a dessert pie. Now you've got me totally curious about the meat. I will check an ingredient label next time I'm in the grocery store.

Nonesuch is the most famous store brand of mincemeat, AFAIK. I went to their site, and yes, there's beef in it.

I am thinking of making some sort of cheesecake pie next. I bought whipped Philly cream cheese, cherry pie topping and a graham cracker crust. I am guessing, but I am going to mix sugar and a little lemon juice into the cream cheese, spread it into the bottom of the pie shell, then pour the topping on before sticking it in the fridge. Does that sound alright?

I'm more of a cookies 'n brownies guy, but I have a soft spot for cherry and peach pie. Mmmm....

Yum, I made a pumpkin pie this afternoon.  It's goooood.  Do you like pie too?

207396[/snapback]

Blu, Pumpkin pie with mounds of whipped cream has to be my all-time favorite desserts...and with coffee as a chaser, I'm in heaven. I have a good pumpkin loaf recipe when one needs a pumpkin fix fast...I'll look up and post. It's incredible and very nice with whipped cream too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this