I have a new truck

This past Monday I bought a 2007 Silverado 1500 2WD Extended cab. Dark blue/light grey interrior. So far I love it. I am getting used to the way it drives since my '05 had the "Smooth Ride Suspension" on it and this one does not. It also sits higher and I feel like I sit higher in the seat as well. This is also my first vehicle with On Star. I'll post some pics once I take some.

I know I know I was going to get them today but I didn't have time. I will get some up as soon as I can

In the meantime go see the movie "300". I just saw it today it was great. Awesome fighting scenes. (is my plan of distraction working?)

I was supposed to go see it today/yesterday, but sh*t happens. I will see it tomorrow/today! I can't wait to see it. :smilewide:

Nice looking Silvy you got there Screaming Trees. Love the way it's spec'd out. I was a little lukewarm on these trucks at first, but now that I've seen more of them up close, & in pics the more they've really grown on me.

P.S. Nice place too!

Thanks!

I was the same way. When I sat inside an LTZ at the DC auto show, thats what sold me on it. Its a great truck inside and out.

Nice truck. Baby it and wash it quite a bit to keep it nice. My teacher drives a 94 Sierra in that colour and he washes it all the time and it hasn't rusted anywhere underneath or on the body. The paint still looks brand new with no fading as well. He drives it in the winter as well and the salt hasn't gotten to it because he will wash the salt off once a week in the shop.

Nice truck. Baby it and wash it quite a bit to keep it nice. My teacher drives a 94 Sierra in that colour and he washes it all the time and it hasn't rusted anywhere underneath or on the body. The paint still looks brand new with no fading as well. He drives it in the winter as well and the salt hasn't gotten to it because he will wash the salt off once a week in the shop.

I've tried to keep on top of washing my car to keep it in good shape..especially since road salt eats cars. It's nice that Shell offers a good discount when refueling for their car wash...makes it quik and easy to keep it clean.

Anyway, nice to finally see some pics! She's a beauty for sure. The dash looks quite nice and clean. Keep it beautiful and may it serve you well!

Well the Avalanche in front of my truck is a 2004 not quite as nice as my 2007 Silverado besides that Avalanche has a lot of miles on it so its well used. As far as the person on the porch...I don't remember and its kinda hard to tell.

So in essence, you're saying the Av is a fairly run down truck, huh? And you have a guy on your porch and you have no idea who it is? Interesting.

Edited by Tyger

Nah, not run down, just well used. It is in good shape. After looking at that picture again I am not so sure thats a person on the front porch.....I think that might be a plant or something.

A plant? Well, after further studying he does look kinda goofy.