Here is my baby. Finally semi-clean. I washed it and shampooed the engine. It cleaned it a bit but you can't clean it all. The car is running better. Everybody who sees my car love it but many think it is a Grand National. Here are the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the one pic with our Expedition. Beauty and the Beast lol.

I have decided to keep this car fully stock. It looks and runs better than the guy made it to be. It needs some work but that is an MAF, and it needs the power steering to be checked out. All of my neighbours love it and I get complements as people walk by. One guy was an older guy in my neighbourhood and he has driven Buicks for years. He himself worked for GM many years back at the Oshawa plant until he retired. Many people stop because they think it is a Grand National. Underneath, the car is almost spotless. It appears to have just rust on the rockers and some suspension parts. I believe this car may have never been driven in winter and that may be true referring to the overall condition. The lady who owned it before the guy I bought it from was a little bit older and she drove it for 16 years. Then the guy bought it to drive in the winter. This is the only one in town and it definitely turns heads. There was an 80s Porsche driving by and the guy just stopped to look at it and he liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

neat cars for sure. Neeeds some nice 16" rims.

I sure wold love to talk to the guy who designed the car---he must have been at a meeting and said, " Hey, this car needs a cam-shell hood"!

I mean, only Corvettes have those! Odd but neat descion

Cool. Congrats. It's no Grand National but it's a neat car.

If Razoredge was still around here he'd be salvinating.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn dude, nice car! I've always been a fan of T-Type Regals...from certain angles it almost does look like a Grand National, especially since it's a dark color. I agree, keep it stock...these puppies are rare.

Yes T-Type Regals look like Grand Nationals because they are the same car....this is a T-Type LeSabre :AH-HA_wink:

Yes T-Type Regals look like Grand Nationals because they are the same car....this is a T-Type LeSabre :AH-HA_wink:

Yeah, I knew it was a LeSabre....but I really did mean I've always been a fan of T-type G-body Regals. Bad choice of wording.... :) Edited by mustang84

• 4 weeks later...