58 members have voted

1. 1. Which looks the best?

• Car number 1
    • Car number 2
    • Car number 3
    • Car number 4
    • Car number 5
    • Car number 6

The color of the vehicle, the angle of the shot and the lighting effect everything. Number 6 looks hot, but I think it is mostly the color and angle. I voted for #3. It just looks cleaner than the rest.

Cinco, with the lower half of the front fascia on tres. I was pretty bummed for a while when the GP came out and wasn't exactly like the G-force.

Clean sided #5 is best. Air dam on #4 I like but it shows my age. # 2 has had all its character sucked out of it. #3 is a most excellent photo and car. It has taking me along time to like this GP but now I truely do. The back could be better but it is what it is. This car has a very aggressive look on highway. I traveled with one for a while today. I think it was lowered, it was much closer to the road than any other car around.

I voted 2 as well... But if I could mix and match them.. 2 - Base 3 - Engine :P (even though I think 2 had it too), Was thinking about the grill too but I would rather have something that what was on the G6 concept 4 - Headlights (HID projectors if they aren't) 5 - Clean, smooth doors 6 - Wheels (though the GXP concept's wheels do look awsome, I just love the these more)

I voted #5. Right color, clean and elegant. Plus I'm a sucker for deep dish rims.

I prefer 2 overall, and mostly becase of the front spoiler vent openings at the corners, but #3's got the best grille. I like this current GP, regardless....if only I could afford the car.

The reason for this poll is that I think the production GXP is the ugliest goddamn thing I've ever seen, yet the concept is just perfect. Also because the regular GP isn't everything it could have been. Both of them were botched. This irritates me, so I had to start a poll. I voted for 2... it is Grand Prix perfection to me.

Two things I think could really improve the GP styling across the line are new headlights (the current ones look very cheap, IMHO) and new, non-bulgy tailights and rear deck & bumper shape..the back end is just lacking...

I like the cleanness of hte side profile on #5, butI just noticed something I wished I didnt on the GP and thats the Pudgy faced look of the whole front end........I dont think there's anything youc an do grill wise to fix the look of it. IMO you would probally have to redo the whole front end to get rid of the look..... Though the reason I like pic #5 is cause the cleanness of hte side reminds me of the previous gen GP If I could piece a car together from those 6 I would do this.............. Use #5 as a base Lower part of hte front bumper on pic #6 #4's side ground effects #3's Engine and preformance mods along with maybe if better some of the preformance mods on #1 The G6's door handles and grill and I think it would be to my liking alot more