Clearing One's Head...

How might one go about that? I've had something on my mind that I just can't get off of it. I'm been in a terrible mood and been having trouble sleeping. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a mental meltdown if I don't do something about it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Without knowing what the issue is, it's hard to suggest something specific (not that I'm asking for you to explain). So, here's a generic suggestion. If you did something to someone else, fix it. Apologize, make amends, do whatever it takes to make it right. If someone did something to you, forgive them, let it go and move on.

Go for a long drive, listen to some music, go to a book store, something will take your mind off of it long enough, so maybe you can solve it looking at it froma different perspective when you think about it again. Thats what I do, I usually go for a drive and blast some tunes.

Become faithful in something beyond life here on earth. I hit this point about 6-9 months ago with having something terrible on my mind and couldn't sleep at night and would feel like $h! all through the day. That's when I started praying to a higher being. I still pray now and haven't felt any of the pain I felt back then.

Good luck to you, bud..

Without knowing what the issue is, it's hard to suggest something specific (not that I'm asking for you to explain). So, here's a generic suggestion. If you did something to someone else, fix it. Apologize, make amends, do whatever it takes to make it right. If someone did something to you, forgive them, let it go and move on.

The issue is, well, love, you could say. There's someone I've really fallen for, but I over analyze every little thing that happens. For example, the way he said "goodnight" to me one night, I thought about. That's exactly my problem and I just can't stop doing it or stop thinking about it. Telling him all this helped some, but he's not sure what he wants. It's driving me nuts. I'm about one click away from a complete meltdown.

Thanks for all the suggestions, though. I'll try some... and I already know PCS's works... if only I could do it 24/7. :P

Take up biking. Find a cheap road bike on craigslist and stretch those legs.

You really need to go talk to someone about this. Your mind is obsessing about small things and things you cannot control. I really do not want you drive your friend away with this. Maybe it is something in your chemistry which causes you to do this. In your attempt just to function and do things right, you end up creating more of a situation for yourself only to find out it is all in your head.

A personal question: Are you on any medication or did you stop taking any medication?

It is apparent you cannot deal with this alone. We all at one time or another need to get help when we cannot cope alone.

Just something for you to think about.

We are all have to deal with something. It is how we go about it in order to get better. The thing that makes me so sad for you is for someone so young, you have experienced so much( from reading your posts).

The issue is, well, love, you could say. There's someone I've really fallen for, but I over analyze every little thing that happens. For example, the way he said "goodnight" to me one night, I thought about. That's exactly my problem and I just can't stop doing it or stop thinking about it. Telling him all this helped some, but he's not sure what he wants. It's driving me nuts. I'm about one click away from a complete meltdown.

Thanks for all the suggestions, though. I'll try some... and I already know PCS's works... if only I could do it 24/7. :P

I'm sorry, but I'm already taken! :P

Stare at this picture for 30 minutes. After that you won't be able to think about anything else. :duck:

*raises eyebrow*

Oh my.

I can't figure out if that is amusing ... or disturbing.

Or, maybe, it is both....heh.

bv...good luck!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I kept my heart hidden" ... Bryan White ... 'So Much For Pretending'

Seriously, its hard to dwell on crap when you're occupied 40 hours a week, it makes the other 148 hours of the week seem more valuable.

True enough. I've already talked to my Grandma about getting a job where she works and put in an application for this one place my mom told me about (pretty sure I didn't get the job, since that was over a month ago and I've received no calls; I told my mom I knew they wouldn't want me).

You really need to go talk to someone about this. Your mind is obsessing about small things and things you cannot control. I really do not want you drive your friend away with this. Maybe it is something in your chemistry which causes you to do this. In your attempt just to function and do things right, you end up creating more of a situation for yourself only to find out it is all in your head.

A personal question: Are you on any medication or did you stop taking any medication?

It is apparent you cannot deal with this alone. We all at one time or another need to get help when we cannot cope alone.

Just something for you to think about.

We are all have to deal with something. It is how we go about it in order to get better. The thing that makes me so sad for you is for someone so young, you have experienced so much( from reading your posts).

I don't think things are that bad at the moment... I'm just in a rough spot caused by strong feelings I haven't really experienced before, atleast to this degree. To answer your question, I'm not and have been off any sort of medication for over 9 months or so, now. I've been well, I just have my high and low points. The thing about me is, I've generally been really good at brushing things off, but this has sort of thrown me for a loop. I need to clear my head in one way or another and I should be fine. He can't be undecided about what he wants for too much longer. I hope, anyways.

Thanks for the concern, though. As well as further suggestions. You guys are my saviors, truly. :P

Vipes, when you put an application in, don't wait to hear from them. Call them yourself and ask again about the job. Businesses take in so many applications, sometimes it is good to show them you're really interested by keeping your name in their face.

And, good luck with the other thing, you know most of us here want to see you happy and POSTING SKETCHES, hint, hint... :AH-HA_wink:

True enough. I've already talked to my Grandma about getting a job where she works and put in an application for this one place my mom told me about (pretty sure I didn't get the job, since that was over a month ago and I've received no calls; I told my mom I knew they wouldn't want me).

I don't think things are that bad at the moment... I'm just in a rough spot caused by strong feelings I haven't really experienced before, at least to this degree. To answer your question, I'm not and have been off any sort of medication for over 9 months or so, now. I've been well, I just have my high and low points. The thing about me is, I've generally been really good at brushing things off, but this has sort of thrown me for a loop. I need to clear my head in one way or another and I should be fine. He can't be undecided about what he wants for too much longer. I hope, anyways.

Thanks for the concern, though. As well as further suggestions. You guys are my saviors, truly. :P

You have to change what you think and say.. The same effort you put into saying something negative takes the same about of energy to say something positive. That is fear. You think the worst, and you expect the worst. What does it cost you to think positive and say positive things and put some action behind your words like Ocn blu said..

Not a thing. So... put some action behind your words and change in your daily life what you say or think about your situation and circumstances.

As for as the area of romance, that is some most people go through. They get involved, and start to experience feelings they never experienced before and it scares them. It is the investment of time and energy you are putting into the situation.