ugh... most pompus Toyota ad EVAR!

Yes I HAVE seen broken down Toyotas... just saw a broken down

2ng gen. Avalon (wrong-wheel-drive, non-I6 Cressida) the other day!

• 5 months later...

Funniest thing... I saw a Prius on one of the 520 exit ramps in Redmond/Bellevue with a couple walking away holding a gas can. :blink:

They had to have been pushing it. Can't the Prius run in electric mode for a few miles if it runs out of gas? I'm sure it tells the driver? :huh:

I'm not knocking the Prius in this post. It was obviously driver stupidity that caused it to be on the side of the highway, but still...

Yeah, cuz Toyota's never break down...except that guy's Tundra my run off teh road if the steering recall wasn't addressed.

This is kind of a cool one...the only part I didn't like was the other broken "vehicle"

:blink:

That was a profoundly deep ad which only Toy owners and humpers will understand. I as one did not understand it, two minutes and seven seconds waste of my life.

:blink:

That was a profoundly deep ad which only Toy owners and humpers will understand. I as one did not understand it, two minutes and seven seconds waste of my life.

If there were money I could get back for that, I'd ask for it. Maybe Comcast can refund me for that two minutes of streaming time I just spent...

• 4 weeks later...
This is kind of a cool one...the only part I didn't like was the other broken "vehicle"

definitely a cool ad, though i had to watch it like three times before i realized what was going on. i work in marketing, so i gotta have respect for commercials that try to approach advertising in a way that hasn't been done before. don't know how much it'd resonate with american consumers though, but it sure was pretty.

• 3 months later...
all toyo ads are pompous. how can you single out only one? i turn the radio off when the tundra ads come on.

"Truck guys say that..."

*CLICK*