Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
04monteintimidator

the new car

17 posts in this topic

alright i would have more pictures but my camera is atrocious and eats batteries alive... so all i have is this for now... i might get more later

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

mmm CTS...

i drove this on the highway on the way home... and let me just say... DAMN!!!! this thing hits WAY harder than i thought it would

well im a sophomore now... and its not like my parents paid for it... this ones all mine :)

Very nice bud! I like the mesh grille up front. Enjoy it man. Not many undergrads drive Caddies bud. :thumbsup:

For seven out of eight semesters of college (my first semester I took the train), I drove something like this:

Posted Image

but with two more doors, and one less turbo, and 13" steelies. 86 fire-breathing horsepower, only 65 with the AC on. So you can totally understand how I hate your guts :P

j/k. Nice ride. I love that color. That dealer badge on the trunk has gotta go, though. How about some interior pics too 8)

Bastard! :P

Congrats! She's a beauty and a fine upgrade from the monte

Yeah, this is what I drove until I was a senior in college. And you have NO idea the problems this car had... it was HYSTERICAL! I called them "luxury" features. Like, "Name that gear" and "auto-closing trunk" (it shut on your head), etc.

Posted Image

Yeah, this is what I drove until I was a senior in college. And you have NO idea the problems this car had... it was HYSTERICAL! I called them "luxury" features. Like, "Name that gear" and "auto-closing trunk" (it shut on your head), etc.

Posted Image

We still have one of those :P

Yeah the hatch struts seem to fail in almost every Shadow I've come across.

Congrats!

That's my color. My wife likes our Diamond White, but red is the only color for me, and our next CTS.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

All I had was a Cavalier.... 8)

But you will enjoy the commute though...

Wow! Congrats. :globe:

Posted Image

:rotflmao:

Sweet ride, Mr. Dator.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0