Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris_Doane

Rusty is a homosexual.

37 posts in this topic

Sort of a sad story, really.

"I think he's a bottom," said Father. "This looks like a good match for Rusty."

:rotflmao:

Wow, I thought I was the only twisted person out there...reminds me of the See Spot, See Spot Run, See Spot Get Hit by the Car stories I used to write when I was 14.

I find that Rusty went through what all us gay folks go through. We hit rock bottom with it and then once we get it under control everything works out.

Love the last part where the dad guesses Rusty is a bottom. Too hilarious! :rotflmao:

As a gay man I do have to say that that was hilarious! It was like they found every stereotype and completely nailed it!

I also had no idea there were other gay guys on this board! Whudathunkit! I figured I was posting alongside social conservatives all this time!...So much for stereotypes!

There are 7 'mos in this thread alone. Your's truely included.

We did a survey a while back and I think over 25% of this board is some "alternative" sexuality.

Should we start the "OK, who's still gay" thread? :lol:

Do it! Do it! Do it!

FYI, I am so honored to see that the guy who has been taking all of the spyshots I see is gay! Woot woot!

Heh oh well thanks. But there are much bigger fish out there in auto publishing who are gay... :AH-HA_wink:

Lutz?

:yuck:

Don't lie, you still would...

Except not the more I think about it...

"Bob showing a little leg..."

lutz.jpg

I just renewed my membership card for '08. The dyke at the window suggested I get a 'life' membership when I tried to list everyone I had slept with........ :huh:

I just renewed my membership card for '08. The dyke at the window suggested I get a 'life' membership when I tried to list everyone I had slept with........ :huh:

Excel 2003 has a row limit of 65,535. Perhaps you should suggest she upgrade to Excel 2007 with it's 1,048,576 rows.

Excel 2003 has a row limit of 65,535. Perhaps you should suggest she upgrade to Excel 2007 with it's 1,048,576 rows.

Nah, a friend at NASA suggested that the next time they are between shuttle launches I could use their computers for an hour or so to crunch the numbers...............

Nah, a friend at NASA suggested that the next time they are between shuttle launches I could use their computers for an hour or so to crunch the numbers...............

Good idea. Keep in mind though that NASA has had some difficulty converting between centimeters and inches in the past..... you don't want there to be some unfortunate confusion.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0