The 2007 Buick LaCrosse Super?

Guest Josh

You know, I was thinking about this and it is my opinion that the Super name might just work well IF it is followed up by something.

Example: Buick Lacrosse Super 6 or Buick Lucerne Super 8.

Only one problem I see with that:
Posted Image

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like "Super" or "Reserve." How many car companies actually use names to denote trims anymore? I guess Toyota and others use Limited, but that sounds a lot better than "Super" or "Reserve." Super V8 or something along those lines would work okay, but I still don't know about "Reserve" it sounds too much like someone who sits on the bench in sports to me.

• 1 month later...

*BUMP*

No news on this lately?  I'm interested in the LaCrosse; however, if a newer look and some additional changes are on the way, I might be inclined to wait!

[post="58387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I know how you feel... I'm anxious to know the future of this car. I think though 2008 is a little far away for a refresh and some new equipment. The car needs a tweak for next year, 2007. It's "okay" now. Needs a refresh to make sure it's "okay" next year, instead of already below average.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Pontiac should only get the GTO initially-the complimentary 4 door should be Buick's(Park Avenue)-then a Grand Prix (g8) and Riviera (Velite)....GM should try to eliminate overlapping vehicles on the same showroom floor-pontiac should try to stick to fast at all cost-buick should focus on luxury, grace and quality...a rounder Cadillac-less athletic-more (sorry) Jaguar/Audi style comfort/performance/stance. Every GM division should have to justify it's existance-Buick is the only one to be exempt-W/O Buick --GM would never have existed as a company.

:P LaCross translates to "masterbation" in french-the "Super 8" photo is kicking my ass! Do you think they do this on purpose? How funny!

When are we supposed to see the LaCrosse Super?

[post="113460"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Originally I heard at the NY Auto show, but I think since then it's been dismissed... I'm very anxious to see and read specs on the car. I know it won't be a drastic difference, but I'm a Buick fan :)

The 28th is not over yet and even if it isn't shown today, there was no mention whatsoever of the images of the vehicle surfacing on the net at all. Someone just assumed that it was going to be. I think, like most "unveilings", this was over-hyped by the people on this site.

The 28th is not over yet and even if it isn't shown today, there was no mention whatsoever of the images of the vehicle surfacing on the net at all.
Someone just assumed that it was going to be.

I think, like most "unveilings", this was over-hyped by the people on this site.

[post="113635"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Let me guess, somehow, my fault once again?

Damn me for providing information long before anybody else. I'm such an asshole!

I think it was Edmunds that said the media was seeing it on the 28th, but later it mentioned it wouldn't be revealed to the public at NYIAS. I'm guessing NAIAS 2007 or Chicago next year.

[post="113874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

If that's the case, then we probably won't be seeing it for MY 2007 like people have previously stated.

Let me guess, somehow, my fault once again?

Damn me for providing information long before anybody else. I'm such an asshole!

[post="113858"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Um.. no. I never blamed you for anything so I don't know why you are jumping to conclusions.

I basically said there are people on here who expect too much some times.

I'm one of those people. I'm just learning to get too upset over it.

:deadhorse: It's a Buick-let's not lose focus....I wish there was this much interest in a new GTO or a skylark 4 seat flip top or a camaro based cadillac(think eldo but with balls think ctc)- what Buick need is a flagship (not fagship like the Lucerne)...sorry Bob. Zeta is the future-get on the bus!

:blink: oh good-were restating results for GMAC for a few years past "The statements are no longer reliable" according to GM brass. :censored: EDIT: bad language. Warren, please keep it clean. We don't approve of that kind of language here. Thanks. -z28luvr01

:blink: oh good-were restating results for GMAC for a few years past

"The statements are no longer reliable" according to GM brass.

[post="113958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Uh, :huh:

:( Oh i'm sorry-forgive my french....this attitude explains the Aztec, Malibu, Geo, Saab, Daewoo, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Flint , Pontiac, Delphi, whatever-sorry I said Cum.

This is not Josh's fault. It was Edmunds IL that said it would be revealed on March 28th - another forum said it was being revealed at 4:00 PM EST at a design studio on the March 28th. Josh reported that the car was coming long before IL but never gave a reveal date. Josh you are in the clear on this... I will admit I was excited to see something yesterday and very disapointed when I didn't.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...