Looks like GM may have put some $$ in for

i hate these kinda vehicles.... people think the bodykits, wings and neon actually improve looks? yay stickers! :puke:

I am against ricers as well, but I am not against a bodykit or a wing that is subtle in apperance and doesn't detract from the design of the car. As for stickers/decals and neon, I hope whoever thought of tacking that on to a car burns righteously in hell. :smilewide:

hmm need to find out when the opening night for this movie is so i can ask off. that way when all the high school kids start acting out their favorite scenes i wont have to xray any of them... and seriously 28" wheels on a mustang? i mean come on.... seriously... ...

This one is supposed to be BIG since Vin Diesel is coming back to play a major role. I pretty much wrote it off until a friend of mine said that it might surprise me. Granted, that friend is a movie buff and not a car guy, but still.

I love the first movie, hated the second one (except for the classics) and never saw the third one.

they wreck every good car in all the movies.... ive only seen the first two, but saw clips of the third....

in the first obviously the Charger gets destroyed

#2 theres a stang (good riddance), a viper, but the only two i care about are the challenger and the Yenko....

#3 i know at least a 632CI Monte Carlo gets killed.....

f@#k F&F movies <_<

This one is supposed to be BIG since Vin Diesel is coming back to play a major role. I pretty much wrote it off until a friend of mine said that it might surprise me. Granted, that friend is a movie buff and not a car guy, but still.

That has to be the first time I've heard of someone getting excited about a movie because it had Vin Diesel in it. :P:duck:

We haven't had a good car movie since Bullit, IMHO.

The Dukes of Hazzard movies were almost passable, although there was a strait to video "prequil" that was utterly the worst movie ever made.

At least they (warner bros/dukes) are destroying Chargers instead of Camaros.

But the F&F movies are like the low point of American culture.

Chris

Edited by 66Stang

I love the first movie, hated the second one (except for the classics) and never saw the third one.

The third one is actually pretty good, but I agree that the second sucked and the first is the best.

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen the third yet but I saw the first one in the theaters THREE times.

Only movie I've ever seen that many times in a theater...

The second movie was what it was... a typical sequel. Seeing a LeMans blue

'69 Yenko in motion on the big screen is worth enduring even that amount of

bad acting, cheesy rice & half-assed plot-elementness. :P

:duck: Dont hate me :duck: But I have all 3 movies on DVD and Love em all. Yea the first was good, second a bit cheesy, 3rd in my opinion was on par with the first.

I love movies and love autos even more. This is a part of our culture wether you want to accept it or not. Even Ricer auto's have a right to be seen. After all, these are the dreams that drive us to build new and differant rides.

Over all, I am excited to see this 4th movie. I wonder if they will tie it into the end of the 3rd movie or just start off back in the US. What will Vin Diesel be driving? Where is his hottie sister?

I for one would love to see that bad ass car he was in at the end of #3 drift. :smilewide::duck:

Edited by dfelt