Leaving for a little side work trip, try not to miss me to much!

Well bon voyagee, Borger and AAS. AAS, pics of your trip plz, if possible. Borger, try not to have fun at work.

Not taking a camera this year, so I'll have to post some pics from my past trips out.

The first step to being missed is to actually leave. You haven't done that yet. You say you're "going away", but you're back within days. Can you try leaving for a good month? Perhaps six of them? How about just not returning? :P

It is that sort of talk that keeps PCS around. The more you try to shoo him away, the longer he sticks around. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by YellowJacket894

I'm betting $50 we'll probably hear from you within the next day or two :P

Nah, you will lose that 50 bucks this time, I leave in 20 minutes. When I return the GM world you know will be forever changed.

How can I miss you if you won't go away?

Ha, if I went away for a million years, it wouldn't be enough for you, remember it's all in your tone, not your content. :AH-HA_wink:

Well bon voyagee, Borger and AAS. AAS, pics of your trip plz, if possible. Borger, try not to have fun at work.

Blue you know I enjoy my work, it's the bomb! :smilewide:

Funny, I'll be leaving for a while too... I'll be somewhere in New Mexico for the next 5 weeks, hopefully I'll be able to sneak in some C&G now and then.

Enjoy yourself, you will be in a better place than I! :yes:

Moonlighting for Toyota?

I think you know me better than that, what I do, I do for GME, it is the ruling faction within the GM kingdom. :P

Anyhow, have to go, they are calling my flight, try not to kill GM off while I'm away! :rolleyes: Kisses all, keep your Börger love alive. :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

When I return the GM world you know will be forever changed.

<_< You mean they'll show an interest in all their brands?

<_< You mean they'll keep their products competitive and not let them rot on the vine?

<_< You mean they'll adequately fund their advertising?

<_< You mean they'll stop changing model names and brand taglines more often than their socks? :P

<_< Or you mean they'll be so far in hock because of the Volt ("success at any cost"!) that everything else will go to pot even faster than before?

[ Sorry, I couldn't help being a sarcastic smarty... ]

I will be gone for a while, I leave later this morning, try not to miss me to much. :AH-HA_wink:

What's a while?

< b&w film footage showing hands of clock rapidly advancing >

That was April 4th. It's now April 6th and he's back and posting in the Lounge.

Edited by wildcat