Where's NOS?

Right now? In class.

Well, I've been around a bit, just under the radar I guess. Remember that thread I posted a month or two ago about my grandfather being in the hospital? Well he passed away a half hour into April 28th. Prior to that time, I had been driving about an hour to the hospital and back about two or three times a week to both see him and support the family who took the loss pretty hard. Then I missed an entire week of school last week (sans Tuesday) to be with the family and go to my grandpa's viewings and funeral. Now I'm finally back at school and catching up on the stuff I've missed.

Speaking of school, I'm at the end of the fifth week of this semester and it doesn't even feel like I've been here two. Given how much I've been home over the last month instead of school, I guess I can understand why it doesn't feel like I've been here at all. But I'm catching up with everything I'm a bit behind with. Family comes first, so I'm good with having to catch up on everything else after taking a week off of "real life."

So what else is there? Oh, yeah, my parents just got rid of the Grand Prix a day or two ago. What'd they replace it with? One of these guys:

l_39395439c1b28ab9378b21f3a70eff12.jpg

Yep, they got about $5000 off of an '08 G5 after the family discount, GP return, and a $1k rebate and got the car for $12k after title and taxes. Perfect starter car for my little sister (who turns 17 in August.. I can't believe she's that age already :o ) with the auto trans and lil 2.2 Ecotec.

Meanwhile, I'm going to try to get on to the Sketch Competition ASAP to update that. My laptop's about to die and I'm too far from the outlet to plug it in in this classroom. The next week or so will be very busy here with my fraternity's pledges having initiation week starting Sunday at midnight, next week being brotherhood/alumni retreat, and elections (I'm running for one of two VP positions) the following weekend. And in between that, again, I've gotta catch up on schoolwork and, being the IFC Recruitment Chair, I've got my hands full there too. I'll try to keep up with what I have to here though and stay on top of things as much as possible.

Keep in touch and don't be afraid to PM or something and say hey. :smilewide:

Hey Frank,

Glad you posted, but very sorry about your grandfather's death. Thoughts/prayers coming to you and your family.....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'