Halloween

Satty

For the first time in what seems like forever, I'm going to be able to do something on Halloween. We're planning on going to the pub crawl, and I need to think of a kickass costume. My initial though was a giant tampon, but that would lead to logistical problems. I've also though about putting on a dress and makeup and just being a drag queen for a night. I cant think of anything good. Maybe I can be the white Mr. T :mr-t:

You're not taking your son trick-or-treating?

I have an aversion to anything maxi pad/tampon related. I was sent to the store by my hag for some emergency pads and plugs and such, and it was like overwhelming. There must have been 100 different brands/sizes/types of absorbency/ratings/ones with wings/ones that don't fly/ones that smell like potpourri/etc.

I have an aversion to anything maxi pad/tampon related. I was sent to the store by my hag for some emergency pads and plugs and such, and it was like overwhelming. There must have been 100 different brands/sizes/types of absorbency/ratings/ones with wings/ones that don't fly/ones that smell like potpourri/etc.

It's not so bad. I've bought pads for my wife since before we even got married.

I think I've perfected the art of looking cool walking through WalMart while carrying a pack of Always®. :lol2:

The best costume I ever saw was a young woman wearing a black body suit with socks pinned all over her body. I noticed that none of the socks matched. I asked her what she was and she replied, "I'm the black hole where your socks go in the washer." Imagination: 100% Cost: very cheap.

Saw a guy last year with his face cut through a very big book (it required a lot of tricky bracing on his shoulders that he cleverly concealed). Obviously: Facebook.

Me, when I used to party on Halloween (in my much younger days) it was always an excuse to dress down. The best 'costume' I wore was a woman's slip and a mis-matched bikini top. I wasn't wearing any underwear and was somewhat horrified when a friend pointed out that due to the lights on the stage at the club, my thingy could be seen quite clearly through the slip while I was dancing. Well, truth be known, I was horrified for about a nanosecond. :AH-HA_wink:

Easiest costume:

Raincoat + swim trunks (underneath, for legality) + tennis shoes + dark socks + baseball cap + sunglasses

=

FLASHER

(when you dont' have enough time and don't want to spend money on a costume)

It's not so bad. I've bought pads for my wife since before we even got married.

I think I've perfected the art of looking cool walking through WalMart while carrying a pack of Always®. :lol2:

Well... I also have some resentment working at CVS when I was in highschool... they always put me in the maxi-pad/tampon/douche aisle... and I'd always get these women who just wanted to get in, grunt, grab, get out. I felt like I was going to be attacked by a woman once cause I was between her and the pad of her choice.

I felt like I was going to be attacked by a woman once cause I was between her and the pad of her choice.

She sounds "on edge." You think maybe she hadn't had a Miami fix in a while? Just kidding.

Seriously, when I was 14, I got home from summer school with a friend I took the bus with and there was a sample packet in the mailbox that was kind of mysterious. Turns out it was 2 tampons with the tubular applicator. We then went around the neighborhood and rounded up about 50 of these. We then climbed up onto the backyard fence of another friend of ours (who happened to be on vacation) and we proceeded to douse them in red food coloring and throw them into his pool. His mom, who was kind of trashy to begin with, didn't figure out who did it but found it FUNNY. :mind-blowing:

Well... I also have some resentment working at CVS when I was in highschool... they always put me in the maxi-pad/tampon/douche aisle... and I'd always get these women who just wanted to get in, grunt, grab, get out. I felt like I was going to be attacked by a woman once cause I was between her and the pad of her choice.

Sorry, man...

Generally, though, women don't go shopping for such products until it's "that time," so you, as a man, just happened to incur some wrath just because you're a man.

Can't say I have that kind of scarring experience.

I've had some fun ideas, my favorite is just getting a sheet, cutting eye holes and being a ghost, old-skool style. I also started thinking about the most offensive possible costume possible. With a little help from several people, here goes:

One-eyed, one-legged, gay, Nazi, pedophile Jesus with a Love Ewe on a leash...I'm pretty sure there was more stuff we added on to make it even more tasteless, but I dont remember it. I'm also pretty sure an Osama bin Ladin costume would be rather offensive to most people

Edited by Satty

• 3 weeks later...
This thread makes me laugh... Oh, the virtues I've forgotten of C&G. :lol:

Myself, I'd like to dress up and do something this year. Haven't done a damn thing the past few years. Maybe I could try my first foray into drag... Or, on second thought, maybe not. :P

DO IT!!!!