Satty

Halloween

33 posts in this topic

For the first time in what seems like forever, I'm going to be able to do something on Halloween. We're planning on going to the pub crawl, and I need to think of a kickass costume. My initial though was a giant tampon, but that would lead to logistical problems. I've also though about putting on a dress and makeup and just being a drag queen for a night. I cant think of anything good. Maybe I can be the white Mr. T :mr-t:

You're not taking your son trick-or-treating?

He's going with his mom this year. I got to take him last year, which sucked for him because it was decently warm out and he was in a puppy-dog costume.

Don't do the drag queen thing. It's so played out. Whatever you go as - it needs to involve a giant afro wig.

Giant Elton John sunglasses? :scratchchin:

What? A fully-functional Transsexual with a giant afro?

What about going as the Kool-Aid guy? Or a giant packet of Tang?

We're supposed to be moving...hopefully somewhere far from where we are now this month, so Halloween isn't really on my mind.

Ew, a tampon with a giant afro? Sounds like a tampon "falling out".

This thread makes me laugh... Oh, the virtues I've forgotten of C&G. :lol:

Myself, I'd like to dress up and do something this year. Haven't done a damn thing the past few years. Maybe I could try my first foray into drag... Or, on second thought, maybe not. :P

If you dress up as a tampon Im going to stalk you down and spray red food coloring all over you.

I have an aversion to anything maxi pad/tampon related. I was sent to the store by my hag for some emergency pads and plugs and such, and it was like overwhelming. There must have been 100 different brands/sizes/types of absorbency/ratings/ones with wings/ones that don't fly/ones that smell like potpourri/etc.

I have an aversion to anything maxi pad/tampon related. I was sent to the store by my hag for some emergency pads and plugs and such, and it was like overwhelming. There must have been 100 different brands/sizes/types of absorbency/ratings/ones with wings/ones that don't fly/ones that smell like potpourri/etc.

It's not so bad. I've bought pads for my wife since before we even got married.

I think I've perfected the art of looking cool walking through WalMart while carrying a pack of Always®. :lol2:

The best costume I ever saw was a young woman wearing a black body suit with socks pinned all over her body. I noticed that none of the socks matched. I asked her what she was and she replied, "I'm the black hole where your socks go in the washer." Imagination: 100% Cost: very cheap.

Saw a guy last year with his face cut through a very big book (it required a lot of tricky bracing on his shoulders that he cleverly concealed). Obviously: Facebook.

Me, when I used to party on Halloween (in my much younger days) it was always an excuse to dress down. The best 'costume' I wore was a woman's slip and a mis-matched bikini top. I wasn't wearing any underwear and was somewhat horrified when a friend pointed out that due to the lights on the stage at the club, my thingy could be seen quite clearly through the slip while I was dancing. Well, truth be known, I was horrified for about a nanosecond. :AH-HA_wink:

How about a urinal made of ceiling tiles. Me in my senior year of college. I was Fidel's private pisser for the night.

me_urinal.jpg

This year I'm Leatherface:

bubba.jpg

Easiest costume:

Raincoat + swim trunks (underneath, for legality) + tennis shoes + dark socks + baseball cap + sunglasses

=

FLASHER

(when you dont' have enough time and don't want to spend money on a costume)

It's not so bad. I've bought pads for my wife since before we even got married.

I think I've perfected the art of looking cool walking through WalMart while carrying a pack of Always®. :lol2:

Well... I also have some resentment working at CVS when I was in highschool... they always put me in the maxi-pad/tampon/douche aisle... and I'd always get these women who just wanted to get in, grunt, grab, get out. I felt like I was going to be attacked by a woman once cause I was between her and the pad of her choice.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room