Can we buy and run GM???

BuddyP

Kinda just a random thought.... but not out of the question.

We've all heard of "employee owned" companies, what about many members of C&G owning a large percentage of GM?? I bet we could do considerably better than Kerkorkian! I'm far from rich, but times that by many...

Just think of all the combined resources the people of this forum have.

Mmmmm........???

Edited by BuddyP

If you think the forums are full of argument now...

:rotflmao:

I can just envision a scene where you're just sitting there shaking your head while 68 has Satty in a headlock, PCS is beating me with a stapler while uttering something in German, balthazar is yelling at smk at the top of his lungs and ocn is using company time to stalk potential mates over the internet.

The new motto could be "C&G: Taking the bored out of boardroom meetings"

We'd be one big, happy family though!

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I'll take my black suburban with a chronologically ordered portfolio of thrash metal and a fresh carnation on the dash. (Remember, I'm a creature of balance)

Camino, I think you would be best suited as CEO. You seem calm and logical enough to put up with everyones (including my) whining.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I'll take my black suburban with a chronologically ordered portfolio of thrash metal and a fresh carnation on the dash. (Remember, I'm a creature of balance)

Camino, I think you would be best suited as CEO. You seem calm and logical enough to put up with everyones (including my) whining.

AH!

So I'll be taking the blame! :lol:

Can we bring back the 1977-90 B-body preferably the way it looked after the 1980 restyle but with todays engine technology and even dare I say the choice of AWD? I wonder if the 2-door versions could be marketed to sell well? The wagon COULD be a fuel effcient alternative to a SUV.Also though I thought the ones I had were fairly good about rust resistance, bring that up to todays standards. I think with todays powertrain technology they could be done so they arent gas guzzlers. Heck, there would be a use for the 4.2 liter I6 Atlas engine. Use that as a base engine. I know people around here hate the idea but we DO also have to have a few FWD vehicles for those that want them. Have a Camaro and a small truck and a full-sized truck . But again make the small truck so that it is actually worth getting it based on fuel economy. The 18/24 the Colorado gets now isnt too much better than the V6 Silverado.

Edited by 2005 EquinoxLS

LOL!

Well, that certainly would be a change....

I could be in charge of the company newsletter...........and, of course, gatherings ... LOL!

:)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...& now an uncle!

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Out in no-man's land on an old 2-lane" ... Bucky Covington ... 'It's Good To Be Us'

:rotflmao:

I can just envision a scene where you're just sitting there shaking your head while 68 has Satty in a headlock, PCS is beating me with a stapler while uttering something in German, balthazar is yelling at smk at the top of his lungs and ocn is using company time to stalk potential mates over the internet.

We'd be one big, happy family though!

I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. Besides I already do own GM, it's called being a stockholder. :smilewide:

LOL!

Well, that certainly would be a change....

I could be in charge of the company newsletter...........and, of course, gatherings ... LOL!

:)

What about you doing a new Monte Carlo? :scratchchin:

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...& now an uncle!

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Out in no-man's land on an old 2-lane" ... Bucky Covington ... 'It's Good To Be Us'