Brilliant idea

Satty

In the course of a conversation at work today, I invented something brilliant. The blueprints are in my head. What I'm thinking is a really big t-shirt cannon that will shoot out hoodies. I'm thinking a potato gun with a big freaking barrel will do the trick.

This idea is actually taking on a life of its own amongst my friends. Its weird.

well sadly that says alot about you and the people you hang with.

I've heard mention of Civil War re-enactments, which seems like an awful idea.

The whole thing started when I needed to get the attention of someone who was oblivious to the world around them. That began a conversation on the merits of throwing things at people, which led to t-shirt cannons, but the possibility of snow this weekend led to the hoodie cannon.

I kinda like the idea of a hoodie cannon--it's almost like twisted charity...you get a free hoodie, but you might die getting it. Love it. PS Target a bunch of Hoosiers because for some reason this past winter they were reliving 1997 with their black North Face jackets with khaki pants...on a night out at the bars and clubs.

WTF

I kinda like the idea of a hoodie cannon--it's almost like twisted charity...you get a free hoodie, but you might die getting it. Love it. PS Target a bunch of Hoosiers because for some reason this past winter they were reliving 1997 with their black North Face jackets with khaki pants...on a night out at the bars and clubs.

WTF

Ha! There's a few people @ Kelsey's college that wear North Face jackets still.

Sometimes, after too much Mexican food, my body morphs into something akin to a potato cannon, powered by methane. So far, only New Jersey has barred me from entry. Meh. Edited by ocnblu

• 1 year later...