The Signature/Avatar Test Thread

And now for something completely different.

We build the vans that make the whole world sing

We build the vans of love and special things

We build the vans that make the young girls cry

We build the vans, we build the vans.

204196[/snapback]

Where's the Silhouette? Just joking!

If you're happy, I'm happy...but I do miss that 1976 Grand Le Mans and the lady with the goofy scarf in the ad!

I'm so low-tech, I can't change my sig unless I get help from Z-28 from Long Island. I'll have to learn Photoshop one of these days.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Atheistic Xmas, bitches!!!! :D

227831[/snapback]

Put that dream car on your list for a very merry atheistic Xmas! :P

229379[/snapback]

Hope you like Coleslaw with Pineapple in it, and German Potato Salad because you're off to Hell. :P

They play the Bee-Gees and Don Henley 24/7 down there too. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest YellowJacket894

New sig and 'tar until I can get something better. For the record, the truck in my sig ... isn't my truck. I nabbed the photo from CarDomain. (Hey, the Mawz-duh in BV's sig isn't BV's -- the wheels on the car in that photo don't suck. :P) And August Burns Red makes a guest appearance.

Edited by YellowJacket894

The mods didn't like my original dancing chick avatar:

Posted Image

So I replaced it with a one that was naked. :o

Personally, I don't see what's wrong with it. It's fully clothed...and it's very YOU.

At any rate, that Pontiac is SWEET and very easy on the eyes. It works.

New sig and 'tar until I can get something better. For the record, the truck in my sig ... isn't my truck. I nabbed the photo from CarDomain. (Hey, the Mawz-duh in BV's sig isn't BV's -- the wheels on the car in that photo don't suck. :P) And August Burns Red makes a guest appearance.

If you can take some nice high-res pictures of yours, I can make a sig for you. I did Pontiac Custom-S's sig with a picture of his. :pbjtime:

• 2 weeks later...

WMJ Why a Celebrity? Of all Cars I thought they died years ago to never roam the earth?

I love those blacked out grills on those and the Citations. I really do like them. the quad square lights with the bowtie that stands out from the black. My 2nd favorite grills, the first is the GNX.

If you can take some nice high-res pictures of yours, I can make a sig for you. I did Pontiac Custom-S's sig with a picture of his. :pbjtime:

And he did a great job too. Bowtie_dude is very talented. My own pic in it makes it very special to me. Thanks again bowtie_dude! :bowdown:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

• 1 month later...
Guest YellowJacket894

New Olds-themed avatar and sig. Sig credits go to some dude over at DeviantArt, and the quote is from a If Hope Dies song called "Marked For Death."

I might take you up on that offer ... um ... as soon as I get a new camera. :P8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...