First look at 2007 Yukon Accessories

avant1963

That plasticky brush-guard thing is gross. :blink: But the torque-thrust style rims are hotter than July in Phoenix! :bowdown: Edited by Sixty8panther

<_< Disappointed, Looks like a better refined version of the current Escalade and WAY to much chrome. The 20" are nothing special just conservative boring rims. Sad, I truly hope when I see the new line in person it looks better than in pictures. I also hope GM follows through on their comments and gives us the Duramax in the Yukon XL or Denali XL model. Diesel Rules! :P

I've seen uglier kangaroo and brush guards. At least this one looks nicely integrated and matches the front fascia. It'll be a hit with the urban cowboys :rolleyes: .

[post="60311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Meh...the one you can get on range rovers look much better.

It's interesting how designers put a "face" on a vehicle to convey an intended image for it. In the case of the new Yukon, however, I just don't feel it. It almost looks like it is crying, it is almost sullen in appearance. The Tahoe is sporty, athletic by contrast, and the Escalade is elegant, patrician.

Wow, that brush guard is terrible looking! Maybe if they'd gone with the half-height approach like the one for the Honda Pilot it would look a little better. The front end styling reminds me of the Buick Lucerne. Maybe to build some commonality between Buick and GMC to go along with the merged dealerships? Or maybe just because they were both styled under Lutz. One thing I would've liked to have seen in the accessories is a dog barrier for the "way back." The net/barrier that BMW has on their station wagons would be a good benchmark...it's integrated into the cargo cover "window shade" mechanism. Handy for dogs and/or keeping cargo from ending up in the back seat during a hard stop. Latch and unlatch as needed. What NOT to benchmark would be the GM accessory dog barrier that my Dad has in his Buick Ranier. Had to cut the headliner to install it, didn't come in the "cashmere" interior color of his truck and when it's up, you can't see out the back window! The dog bumper cover (plastic or fabric) that folds in and out of the back to prevent Fido from scratching the nice painted bumper upon entry and exit would be another good accessory idea...

From the top the extender looks fuggin' goofy, but in the front 3/4 pic lower down it doesn't look half bad.  Not a fan of the rims, either.  Way too much chrome.  I don't want to blind the other drivers and have them hit my new $40k SUV.

[post="60062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What??????????? :o