Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Fall weather..

Great weather lately...cool in the low 60s at night, highs only in the mid '80s. Nice and breezy this morning, slightly chilly about 75 at 10 am..went out in jeans and a sweatshirt, drove w/ the windows down. I like this time of year.

I love this time of year...FOOTBALL! Also, driving at night with the top down and the heater on. It really works, and chilly fall air is just great.

Love the feeling of fall, September through November is about my fav. time of year.

Chris

Great weather lately...cool in the low 60s at night, highs only in the mid '80s. Nice and breezy this morning, slightly chilly about 75 at 10 am..went out in jeans and a sweatshirt, drove w/ the windows down. I like this time of year.

:thumbsup:

there is no such thing as fall weather in Calgary. Its currently 14 degrees Fahrenheit and snowing.

Sounds like winter has arrived. They've had some early winter snow and cold back home in Colorado lately also.

Autumn has always been my favorite season. Our first frost is predicted for this coming week.

You have much in the way of fall colors there? Would think they would be nice there. I miss fall colors..don't really have them here in the desert.