November Car Spotters

ocnblu

Pristine white circa-'69 Toronado, still striking after all these yerrs. Three Camaros at "my" hopefully future Chevy place (red jewel LT/RS, aqua LT/RS and aqua SS/RS, LOVE the aqua blue!) And, 2010 GMT900 pickups and utilities are finally hitting the lots.

Pristine white circa-'69 Toronado, still striking after all these yerrs. Three Camaros at "my" hopefully future Chevy place (red jewel LT/RS, aqua LT/RS and aqua SS/RS, LOVE the aqua blue!) And, 2010 GMT900 pickups and utilities are finally hitting the lots.

Aqua Blue...an interesting color with a LOT of fans, and the first of the Camaro shades to kick the bucket. Last orders went in last week, and there will be no more. What a short run, for no reason, really. Now comes the Synergy Green, sort of, in its place after the 1st of the year.

:(

What? No more Aqua Blue? Damn... you know, Aqua Blue with white leather/blue dash, doors and carpet would have been a STUNNAH if it had been made available... retro cool.

Although I do like the Synergy Green.

Yes, and for no apparent reason either, just "no more, that's it" and done. On the Camaro forums, it's now all about "I got one of the last ones...wonder whose was closest to last...my Aqua Blue order was the last to be accepted by GM..." and so forth. Odd, and really, a very "Camaro" Camaro color, but alas.

Good day today to be out, even for just an hour. Stopped at the GM lot to finally check out the latest Camaro in the sun, and loved it. The momzie is supposed to take this car out for a spin ("I only want to drive it...that's all...") ASAP. No interest in white, or orange leather for that matter, but look at it...wow. Love it.

Image00002.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Then had a quick shopping trip to the outlets, spotted a new White Hot '09 G8 V6 with temp tags & had to park right in front of it. It's odd to now "see myself" finally, but it's still extremely rare and a nice sight.

Image00006.jpg

And at the grocery store, another Camaro, this one came in the same shipment as the white/orange 2LT above this week but as sold the second it hit the lot. For $25k, I can see why. Hot car, even without options.

Image00007.jpg

I want that white Camaro...hmm...

When a car looks this good in white, you know it's a well-designed car. Yowza.

Derek, could you just go up there with a ladder one night after hours and grab those logos for Roger? That would be great. Kthnxbye.:smilewide:

Nice Camaro, BUT... I'd love to have the GMC and Pontiac dealership logos mounted on the outside of the building in the background of your picture for my garage - I'd even find a way to get the money to have an electrician come in and professionally wire them to light-up!! :lol:

I am an Electrician, just take me for a ride in the Caddy and I'll hook up those signs for free...

Chris

I saw an Envoy XUV from Pennsylvania today. The three letters on the license plate were "GMC," and it wasn't a vanity plate. I thought that was kinda cool.

Also, Maryland apparently purchased this tiny Daihatsu thing I saw running about campus with state government tags.

There are two '10 Mustang (V6) convertibles at work today, both a metallic red (kind of like CTS red) w/ saddle & black interiors, California plates..maybe rentals since they are both in the visitor lot. I like that color combination, very sharp.

Saw some interesting vehicles out in Tempe this afternoon...a white '09/10 Challenger R/T, first I'd seen in white...looked great. Saw 3 current Renaults--second Megane 4dr I'd seen in the last couple of weeks, a Safrane 4dr, and the large Traffic van, a passenger version w/ side windows..unusual styling. Also a very clean white '70 4dr Chevelle..don't see 4drs very often.

Saw an odd bling accessory I hadn't seen before--on a blinged out late model Chrysler 300C (just a V6 version)---huge chrome wheels w/ green lights on the disk brakes--looked like LEDs around the edge of the brakes. Strange.

Saw 3 2010 Ford models for the first time when I ran to Chipotle for lunch.

A 2010 Taurus in white, looks great in person, looks smaller than in photos.

A 2010 Raptor truck in a bright blue. Great presence.

A 2010 Shelby GT500 coupe in bright red, white stripes. Looks great.

Not a car spotting per se, but going down the major street near home towards the freeway this morning, I saw a guy that looked just like Larry David driving a Segway down the sidewalk..strange.

Saw a flat black w/ black bumpers '73 Chevelle 2dr in a driveway from a distance..

• 4 weeks later...

Do we not have a December car spotting thread? Anyway, I saw my first Honda Crosstour yesterday. On the side of the road with the hazards blinking.

And no, they do not look better in person. They've got more front overhang than Artie Lang...

-RBB

Do we not have a December car spotting thread? Anyway, I saw my first Honda Crosstour yesterday. On the side of the road with the hazards blinking.

And no, they do not look better in person. They've got more front overhang than Artie Lang...

-RBB

Its the thread that asks 'Seen any cars with Red Bows?'

Its the thread that asks 'Seen any cars with Red Bows?'

Good, the November thread is still up and I just developed these.

SAmadei, I thought of you when I took this.

Here's a last-gen Bonneville seen in Reno NV on Veteran's Day (Nov. 11). This is the model I like since it's really clean, except for the cheap wheel covers. I believe this one had a bench seat. I like the buckets. I also prefer a light metallic color.

IMG010.jpg

I forgot how ugly and parched Reno is.

Somebody needs to call Reno 9-1-1 on that landscaping.

Many Intermountain West cities look just like this ... parts of Denver included.

For those of you Easterners who think ALL of the West is great, here's proof it ain't.

But the car was nice!

SAmadei, I thought of you when I took this.

Nice... I really liked the last gen Bonnes in the pearl whites... I probably will own one one day.

Of course, with all the snow and salt, my black Bonne is almost completely white. Driving through NYC, the salt was flying so thick, it covered my headlights... I had to pull over and wash them off to see!

Poor thing needs a bath bad.

• Agree 1

Nice... I really liked the last gen Bonnes in the pearl whites... I probably will own one one day.

Lighting strikes twice.

Just this a.m., I saw one JUST like the photo I posted, except that this one had alloy wheels but had a column shift.