Sports Teams you Hate!

Who do you most like to watch lose in a sports sense?

Me personally I hate Penn State and the Lions. Can't stand Jo Pa and his boys...

Would gladly watch OSU go 1-11 to watch them beat Penn State.

Also, I've lived in Ohio for 21 years but...I have no love at all for the Browns or Bengals... Steelers all the way for me! And I also can't stand the Cowboys, pretty much.

And in Hockey I have no love for the Edmunton Oilers...at all.

So who do you love to watch lose?

Chris

I dislike the University of Memphis men's basketball team, because they narrowly beat us in the playoffs last season and then went on to lose their next game by a spectacular margin.

I can also appreciate our football rivalry with Duke, NC State, and UNC, and I like it when we beat Virginia.

Edited by DetroitNut90

Misc: New York Yankees, LA Lakers, Ferrari in F1. They have the biggest budgets and many championships. Always nice to see them lose. Plus it's fun to rub it in w/ the Yankees and Lakers w/ my brother who is a long-time Yankees and Lakers fan.

College Football: Also Ohio State, since I'm loyal to Michigan (my grad school) and my brother (an Ohio State alum) always rubs it in when they beat Michigan.

Pro Football: Though I lived in Ohio 20+ years, I was in Steelers country, so I'm still a Steelers fan. Strongly dislike the Raiders since they are a main rival of my Broncos. Likewise for Dallas.

Hockey, dislike the Red Wings as they are the enemy of my Avalanche.

Rob

hate

Michigan, Ohio St., Gophers, Boston Red Sox, Yankees Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, San Antonio Spurs, New York Knicks, New York Giants, Florida St. football, now Alabama football. Miami U football, Nebraska (ok I don't HATE nebraska)......wish I had more time........

For college football, the University of Iowa Hawkeyes and University of Nebraska Huskers are the only two teams I get nauseated by. I don't mind Iowa at times and have been to a few games at Kinnick, but I enjoy seeing them lose when the season starts going to their head.

Nebraska was a powerhouse in the 90's but ever since Tom Osborne retired they have become mediocre, yet still as cocky as ever. You can't watch any Omaha or Lincoln news station during football season without 10 minutes per broadcast spent gushing over the Huskers. As we like to say in Iowa, Huck the Fuskers!

Edited by mustang84

MLB: Yankees, Mets, Phillies.

NFL: Redskins, Ravens, Raiders. Not so much the Steelers anymore since Mike Tomlin graduated from my HS.

NBA: Pacers, Spurs, Celtics, Pistons. Used to hate the Knicks, but now I just feel sorry for them. Somewhat.

College: Virginia (my school's chief rival), West Virginia, Miami, Duke (in basketball), Michigan, Southern California, and Boise State (some of the most obnoxious, entitled fans I've seen).