BlkHhr104

Where's the worst place to park your car?

39 posts in this topic

im going with Dunkin Donuts, being i just got my Equinox back from the shop because of there parking lot Edited by BlkHhr104

I would say in a parallel parking spot, on hill, with a rear/parking-brake-less manual transmission Grand Am. I would hate to have to park there...

I leave mine parked outside of work with all the windows doen all the time. I even leave it running. Its a really bad idea since my store is in a pretty ghetto area.

How do you leave it running do u work for like 5 minutes and go home?

[post="6036"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I deliver pizzas, so I'm in and out all the time. Speaking of work, I've got to go get ready, the fat lazy people need their food and I need money. Isn't it nice how that works out?

The "parking lot" behind my apt. building. The alley behind the bldg is gravel, not paved or even concrete, so there's a constant haze of gravel dust in the air- and on my paint- except when it's wet out, in which case it's mud. There's a nasty old tree overhead that is constantly dropping either leaves, seeds, or sap. It's far enough away to look like the stuff won't get my car, but nature is very resourceful in that respect. And for some reason, the space I was assigned has this huge depression just to the left of the car, half-ass filled in w/ golf-ball-sized rocks but which nonetheless fills with water when it rains, causing me to drag dirty water into my car for a full day after it rains. A fun game is trying not to twist my ankle navigating the damn pit... :rolleyes: It's not easy being me... :(

Worst place to park, other than in some ghetto, would probably have to be the school parking lot. People at my school are terrible at parking. In the winter the worst place to park is definetly on a side street that rarely gets plowed; you're just asking for trouble if you do that.

As of lately I refuse to park in front of my house.. because of the tree that's in our yard leaves sap all over my car. One time i was walking out of my house to my car, I saw a whole bunch of black dots all over it and when I got closer I realised that they were bees and flies... I asked my dad if we can take down the tree but he looks at it as sentimental or something since the thing was planted just after I was born.

Golf course.

this is a no brainer... you should never park your car in a JUNK YARD! :rolleyes: but seriously, I've found the following to be hazardous to a car's health: eucalyptus trees, eucalyptus trees when its pouring rain, any tree that expells lots of sap, any parking lot, anywhere near stupid people etc.

Pacific Mall. You have to FIGHT to get your spots, don't think you'll get your spot if you stop, signal then get into your spot. It won't work. And there are endless blind housewives who tend to hit your car, driving their Camrys.

Speaking about fighting my family got into a fight at the mini golf course, which is also a bad place to perk because the courses are higher then the fence protecting your car believe me my car was in the middle of the lot all they way in the back

Anywhere in Swift Current. The population is over 16,000 people. The average age is 63. In the mall parking lot, people know that others don't give a shit about other people's property. All the cars are parked like random abandonment...over lines, across two spots, sometime over all four. I'm not talking about people wanting to protect their paint job, I'm talking about every day Joe's just stopping where ever. We have our own spot paid for behind the mall for work, otherwise, we park against the lot at the farthest area facing the doors. Nobody parks out there because it takes years to get to the doors with their walkers. Even funnier, the handicapped parking spots tend to be occupied by ignorant lazy assholes and senior citizens whom can actually walk (but don't have any display tags showing they're allowed to park there). I walk and bike to work now anyway. If I can avoid parking where others are nearby, I will.

Wal-Mart's parking lot. It has improved slightly since my local store relocated from their mall location (acquired via buyout) to their own store, but only marginally.

In front of any brick building in New Orleans.

I found another one... On the middle of the road. Some idiot had his Corolla parked there when I came around a turn. Scared the shit out of me and I almost hit him. I'm surprised that I didn't since it was raining and I barely have any back brakes. I have no idea why he had it parked there... If he broke down or what-not, he could have atleast pulled off the road. F**king idiot. He got the one-finger salute... It just amazes me how stupid people are. :angry:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead