Even More Sebring Spy Shots

Variance

Yeah it is real easy to tell that from the spy pics??? Caliber has more style than the derivatory Impala and Cobalt.

I think he means that while the exterior may look good, the interior leaves something to be desired. At least DCX is not putting the requisite blocky interior in these things.

Eh, whatever. I believe I will like the new Sebring, as I like most Chrysler products, although I am not a huge fan of the crazangles they're coming out with.

And, besides shades of gray, what will there really be to put in the interior of an automobile? Let's see... back?- no, too austere; tan?- no too crappy looking; body colour?- no, I thought the `80's were done; pink?- yeah, that sounds great! And how about some lime yellow and neon orange too?

There'll always be something not to like.

I would love to see the interiors you guys would design. The dash would be made out of rich mahogany, the roof would be covered in Corinthian leather, and the HVAC would be made of platinum and diamonds.

Ford and Chrysler interiors will always get ripped on this forum....and even people on here are brainwashed into thinking that the Japanese and even Korean interiors don't use "cheap gray plastic".

You guys wonder why Chrysler interiors don't really get ripped in magazine reviews......it's probably because they don't suck like you just assume they do.

I would love to see the interiors you guys would design.  The dash would be made out of rich mahogany, the roof would be covered in Corinthian leather, and the HVAC would be made of platinum and diamonds.

Ford and Chrysler interiors will always get ripped on this forum....and even people on here are brainwashed into thinking that the Japanese and even Korean interiors don't use "cheap gray plastic".

You guys wonder why Chrysler interiors don't really get ripped in magazine reviews......it's probably because they don't suck like you just assume they do.

Oh...I've seen the Crossfire get torn a new one many a time. Of course, the interior's not the only part of it that does...but I digress...

The fact of the matter is, the new Sebring has an interesting interior design but the quality doesn't look to be the greatest. We'll see what changes the production version will make but right now, it doesn't look good.

TCC: Spy Shots: 2007 Chrysler Sebring

Man, Chrysler is really bad at keeping this hidden. I think this is the fourth set of spy shots on this car.

I don't tink they are trying to keep it hidden...seems odd that on a "secret" disguised vehicle that somebody would leave the vehicle unattended, with the drivers side window down and a laptop that obviously has very important data on it just sitting on the front seat.

I posted in another thread about how I think the interior isn't production-spec yet, and that, for example, the steering wheel is not the final product, since it lacks details like metallic trim (like what you find on the 300). I think the design looks great, but I think the guages should be more special and not look like what you find in a Caliber, maybe put crome rings on the pods too. I bet you that the gray will be an option, but they'll be other color options ( i think black with aluminum trim would look pretty sweet, maybe with real wood this time too). Anyway I think the overall design is much more creative than the current Sebring, and that maybe the final production version's materials will look a bit nicer. ^_^

The interior looks a lot more interesting than current DCX cars (doesn't have a truck-line design), and it sort of reminds me of a blocky version of the Accord's interior. The materials look ok, but it's really rather hard to tell... the door panels at least look pretty good, unlike the Charger's. The main problem I see is that the HVAC controls seem really low and randomly placed.