2011 North American Auto Show Picture Request Thread

While we're at the North American Auto Show next week, we'll be able to crawl in, around, and under vehicle from every manufacturer that sells in the U.S. or hopes to some day. Here's your chance to be there in spirit.

Post your request for pictures of any vehicle and angle you want pictures taken of. Be sure to include any special items you want specific focus on.

We will upload them to a special gallery for all to see and download.

:forum:Media Gallery: 2011 Detroit (NAIAS) Auto Show Picture Requests

You know me... INTERIORS INTERIORS INTERIORS...

me too but quite specific IF you can do better-quality/larger shots than these:

phonecam 1 - phonecam 2 - phonecam 3

videocapture 1 - videocapture 2

I'd *love* pix of the new Focus cloth interiors for

1. the SE+SportPkg (like in the links, just gray+blk avail)

2. Titanium with cloth (if they have it, only comes in charcoal/blk)

which haven't been photographed officially yet afaik!!

They do have official ordinary-SE & SEL cloth shots (charcoal & stone-beige)

and some SEL/Titanium leather pix, so lower priority ... for me

Edited by 2b2

Okay, I'll be vehicle specific for you - the 2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept.

However, I can't be too specific with shots or angles. Pretty much get any cool detail shot that hasn't been seen online, and especially a shot of the "hidden" GMC logo (like how the GMC Terrain has "GMC" in the side taillight lense covers). Anything that is cool about this truck would be gretaly appreciated. All I've seen are full shots of the truck and some detail of the bed and side box.

Thanks Drew!! (wishing I could be there to sit in that truck myself)

Okay Drew, I've reconsidered my request and I'd like a few specific shots, in addition to what I already asked (Re: Sierra All Terrain HD Concept):

1. Head-on of the frontend

2. Close-up of one of the headlights

3. Head-on of the rearend

4. Close-up of one of the rear taillights

5. Shot of the door emblem(s)

6. Shot(s) of any other emblems, especially if there is any "Sierra" script

7. Shot of the wheel & rim

Thanks!

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

I'll be there Wednesday and my goal is to get a good amount of pictures of all vehicles that are new to the market or yet to be released (concepts and just released vehicles). I typically get a few interior pictures as well as front, rear, and side pictures. I'm going to aim for all of the following:

• GM
    • Verano
    • Sierra HD Concept
    • Special Edition Corvettes
    • Camaro Convertible
    • Cruze
    • Sonic

[*]Chrysler

• Charger
    • 200C
    • Journey interior
    • Grand Cherokee
    • Jeep interiors
    • Compass

[*]Ford

• Escape "concept"
    • What else is there?

• Ford
    • Escape "concept"
    • What else is there?

well, there's all the Focuseses

& last year they snuck in a next-year Fusion as the Car of the Year (strange huh?)

but

in addition to what I asked earlier,

Would love it if everyone going to NAIAS stopped by the Lincoln area -not for pix- but just to see what the traffic is like, what people are saying, if anyone bemoans the lack of press-worthy new stuff!

(feel free to do that for Cadillac, too! ... "Where's the ULS?")

Edited by 2b2

The GMC Sierra HD All-Terrain gallery is up

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm-MEt0TysI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm-MEt0TysI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm-MEt0TysI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>