Spied! Next-Generation Chevy VE/Zeta!

Guest YellowJacket894

The grille reminds me of my mom's Venture...

I think it needs a little more length after the rear tires-the trunk area looks a little squished to me. But aside from that, I like the overall profile. The interior is awesome, but I hope the car we get doesn't have the window switches on the center console-I can't see many people going for that (myself being one).

I HATE floor mounted e-brakes. HATE them.

They plain suck and seem to wear out in

about 10,000 miles and or two years. So I

think the hand parking brake is cool, as far

as the interior I think it's decent for what it is.

Who cares, I'll buy one even wiht rolled

sheetmetal for a dash so long as it's SBC

powered & RWD. :D

Interior seems mediocre. Goofy handbrake (on a luxury car??), boring shifter, and console-mounted window switches.

Weird. I see an interior that's leagues ahead of any car in GMNA's current lineup. :blink:

If you look around the boring international/symmetrical stack is what the general public is buying and like em!

They buy Camry's too that are boring but it is what sells. Not my cup of tea but if it sells cars!

Just my opinion on the hand brake. I feel the foot brake should have hit the junk pile long ago in any car with bucket seats and console. I feel foolish when I get out of a CTS V and try to pull the hand brake becuse there is none! I would even settle for one on the left like the Fiero before getting a foot brake.

Nice! Keep it overseas, give us a real American rear-wheel-drive car that doesn't have a puny width or solely front bucket seats, etc.

Yes... these pictures bring to mind the current GTO... just a bit dated and "off" from what Americans lust for. We have to have confidence in the GMNA design team though, especially after the spectacular Camaro Concept. Keep the faith. We've all heard so many good things about our next Impala.