Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No commentary... Cost? $1640 total. Car? 1995 Mazda Millenia. Miles? 160k. Anything wrong with it? Nope. How does it run? Perfectly. Was it a good idea? Well... Was it a good deal? Absolutely... and that's what's matter in the end. Is it what I expected to get? No... but always expect the unexpected. :D

hence why yur screenname in the chat room right now is Corazda Correnia... :lol:

nice tho... lots of luck with it... lets hope it doesnt become a nightmare like yur GA...

Holy crap. You actually made a choice, stuck with it and bought it. :blink:

Did the others finally get through to you?

Anyway, yes, get rid of that ghastly pinstriping.

The interior looks in pretty good shape considering the year and mileage.

Congrats. :thumbsup:

Congrats BV.

Compare the Mazda to anything from GM in that time period and its a no-brainer. Not that the Lumina, Corsica, Grand Am (which he had, and had blow out on him) and Acheiva weren't good vehicles, the Milennia is just better. A little blandtasticly jellybean in the styling department, but a solid choice that, like all cars, will run a long time with basic maintenance.

Holy crap. You actually made a choice, stuck with it and bought it. :blink:

Did the others finally get through to you?

In that they got annoying... Yes. But I was told not to buy this car by a few... :P

Such a traitor.

Heh... well, if I ever claimed to be a GM fan, point it out and show that I'm a traitor. :D

Anyways, thanks... I glad to finally have a car again. It's going to rack up some miles here shortly. I want to finally do some things... meet some people... things like that. Now I don't have to depend on my mom letting me have the Sunfire.

Since this car seems like its not going to be too troublesome and that it's very nice, I think I might make it mine since I have money left to spend. I wouldn't spend all of it, just in case, but you know... those 15inchers are quite the crappy wheels... Haha. That and it needs new speakers.

Still, this thing is full of features. Projector headlights/foglights, power antenae, power/heated seats, auto climate control, cruise, power tilt steering, power seats, power moonroof, power trunk/fuel door release, trunk CD changer, storage compartments galore, leather, 4 wheel disc brakes, V6 (hmm SC or not SC is the question... haven't really thought about it), and holding auto... It's better equiped than a new Lucerne. :D:P

I'm dumbfounded but happy you're done with your search. I just hope all those features keep working. Best of luck with it, Vipes.

Congrats, BV. I'll bet it feels great to just have something to tool around town in, again. Lots of luck with it, and you actually have some spare cash in your pocket. Good deal.

Question to you or anyone who might know: Does it have the Miller Cycle V6?

Oh my, is there room in that backseat for the both of us my BV boi toi?

Such a traitor.

Oh my sweet, closet case, jocaine lusting Joshiepoo.....what is worse...buying a used mazda or stealing the paypal money all those people donated to you?

*triple snap* guuuuuurlfriend.

Guest Josh

One thing I will not stand for are false acqusations. Every dollar that was donated to this site went back into this site.

I can provide proof.

Can you provide proof that I am lying?

I'm dumbfounded but happy you're done with your search.  I just hope all those features keep working.  Best of luck with it, Vipes.

I agree with ocn on this one. They are a fun drive...

Oh my, is there room in that backseat for the both of us my BV boi toi?

Oh my sweet, closet case, jocaine lusting Joshiepoo.....what is worse...buying a used mazda or stealing the paypal money all those people donated to you?

*triple snap* guuuuuurlfriend.

Can we not ruin BV's Thread....PLEASE?!!!

One thing I will not stand for are false acqusations. Every dollar that was donated to this site went back into this site.

I can provide proof.

Josh, just ignore him..please...not worth it...

Anyways, thanks... I glad to finally have a car again. It's going to rack up some miles here shortly. I want to finally do some things... meet some people... things like that. Now I don't have to depend on my mom letting me have the Sunfire.

Since this car seems like its not going to be too troublesome and that it's very nice, I think I might make it mine since I have money left to spend. I wouldn't spend all of it, just in case, but you know... those 15inchers are quite the crappy wheels... Haha. That and it needs new speakers.

Still, this thing is full of features. Projector headlights/foglights, power antenae, power/heated seats, auto climate control, cruise, power tilt steering, power seats, power moonroof, power trunk/fuel door release, trunk CD changer, storage compartments galore, leather, 4 wheel disc brakes, V6 (hmm SC or not SC is the question... haven't really thought about it), and holding auto... It's better equiped than a new Lucerne. :D:P

Nice. I would wait to spend extra money on it though..

Harry is an effective mechanism for posting outside the box. He's a rabblerouser, to be sure, sometimes for fun, sometimes for evil.

I don't understand why so many are picking on Josh for being gay. Leave him alone about the gay stuff, please. If he is or isn't, it's his business whether he wants to share it with the group. I haven't seen any real evidence here that he leans that way.

As far as the administration of his official duties here, that thread has been posted.

Guest YellowJacket894

You forgot the grandma-grocery-getter grille. That needs to go, too.

Anyway, nice car. :thumbsup: Nissan and Mazda are really the only Japanese companies worth buying from. :AH-HA_wink:

Wheres the RWD and Stick i thought you HAD to have?

But good luck

(And check for sawdust in the trans fluid)

But good luck

dont forget the coupe bodystyle and 4cyl motor... lol

I'm dumbfounded but happy you're done with your search.  I just hope all those features keep working.  Best of luck with it, Vipes.

Heh... :P

Question to you or anyone who might know: Does it have the Miller Cycle V6?

Nah... just the regular 2.5L DOHC V6. I checked. The Miller Cycle engine is the Supercharged one.

I can provide proof.

Yet you couldn't that one night in chat? Interesting. I stand by what I said that night...

Can we not ruin BV's Thread....PLEASE?!!!

Heh... really! :P But it's mine.. only I can decide. Well, Fly can, too... Soo... Fly? Shut Josh up. :lol::D

dont forget the coupe bodystyle and 4cyl motor...

Um... that's why I said to expect the unexpected. And those were merely preferences that I stuck with so people wouldn't suggest a lowly Buick Century... *shudders* Ugh... *shakes head*

Nice car BV. Good choice. I've always thought that the Millenia was a pretty classy vehicle. Hope you have many trouble-free miles in it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook