Hot girls that DRIVE GM

post your pictures, or pictures of friends, of hotties that actually drive GM vehicles

and try to get a pic with their car

Posted Image

This is Kris and her WS6

My girlfriend also drives GM but i dont have a pic of her with it...ill see what i can do

Edited by Black and Blue Landscaper

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow... Kris is hotter than Phoenix in july. That 2002 Trans Am is nothing to shake a stick at either. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

I saw a really hot chick in a Cobalt the other day... she was a blonde with a kind face. About a year ago I gave the knowing look to a really hot MILF in Vernon Conn. She was very sexy and dressed for a corporate job. There was salt and snow on the side of the road and it was 20* outside but she was driving her C5 Vette to work. :metal:

Sorry no pics right now. :(

landscaper, your girl.F. is once again a good and bad distraction! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ANY WORK DONE NOW? She's so hot I think there are flames coming out of the back of my monitor, probably other places too....

I'm sorry, i forgot, was there an actual CAR in that picture somewhere, anyways?

lol.........

Not sure if it's GM... could be if this Crotch Rocket is made by Suzuki.

I snapped this photo out the driver's side window of my Datsun summer of 2005... this chicks' butt is IMHO the definition of HOT.

Posted Image

*cough*VOYEUR*cough*

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: .

thats kinda creepy 68. taking pictures in a car is not safe and a little peverted. I mean i just look not take a picture.

"Stop Stareing why dont you take a pic" 68: "ok" (pulls out camera)

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao: .

thats kinda creepy 68. taking pictures in a car is not safe and a little peverted. I mean i just look not take a picture.

"Stop Stareing why dont you take a pic" 68: "ok" (pulls out camera)

That's not bad. I used to work with a guy who would use his camera phone to

take pics of hot chicks everywhere (in the mall, in the car, etc..) then he would

show everyone.... <_<

I would post a pic of my girl with her Gm product..but I lost the pics when

my computer crashed... :angry::(

Well... I have a friend. She's hot. She has a Tiburon, though. I drew her a picture of it for Xmas. She was estatic, lol. Woah... off topic. I can't think of any possible hot girls that have GM cars in my school. Atleast not now since I haven't been in the student parking lot for two months.

Since I got this POS NIkon digital in 2003 I don't think a week's gone by without me using it at least once on the road.

Cruise on, 65/70mph on a four lane HWY is not the most unsafe place to be taking a pic. I'm not going it in the middle of an intersection for chist's sake. It's not like yakkin' on a phone where you're completely distracted due to the fact that it's a left/right brain conflict.

Besides... I can drive a stick, eat chicken nuggets and looks for CDs at the same time. J/K :P

Cruise on, 65/70mph on a four lane HWY is not the most unsafe place to be taking a pic. I'm not going it in the middle of an intersection for chist's sake. It's not like yakkin' on a phone where you're completely distracted due to the fact that it's a left/right brain conflict.

Huh?

"Huh?"

I think my post is pretty self explanatory.

Talking on the phone while driving can be dangerous because it's a conflict between the left and right brain. I'm not saying I don;t ever do it, but I think overall I exercise more caution snapping a pic with my digital then trying ot figure out dinner on the phone with the G/F.

Fly:

Absolutely it takes my eyes off the road, so does adjusting the radio station or grabbing a CD but I'm sure most peolpe are guilty of that as well.

Taking a candit shot is "creppy"? Why? I'm not climbing trees to use a 18" long Canon tele-photo lens to grab full frontal nudity. It's a hot chick holding on to her B/F. Big deal, but kind of funny the king of Sodomy would call me "creepy". :rolleyes:

Here's another '57, this one a poor molested lowrider. Chicks' hot though.

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

What does my avatar (which there is a pretty funny story behind) have to do with you feeling the need to take a picture of some girls ass? As far as onyone on this site knows, you were following her from the moment she left the house. You could have dozens of pics, including ones taken from a tree outside of her bathroom window. Its borderline voyeurism, which is quite creepy. I'll use this fairly common example, how would you feel if the guy in the car next to you started taking pictures of your daughter? Yeah, pretty much the same thing. You have no clue what he's going to do with the pics, but you wouldn't be happy.

Sixty8: I like you dude, but that is definitely a tad creepy. Satty gave a good example of why.

Black and Blue: Way to f@#k up the thread from the word go! How did you expect ANY of us to be able to top that picture?! Can she be the cheersandgears official spokesmodel, pretty please? :)

Thing of it is: in the "information age" most of us (tho prolly not WMJ up in the hills) are being photographed & filmed all the time: toll booths, drive thrus, banks, supermarkets, stores of all kinds, work, sporting events, etc, etc, etc, etc. I don't care about the 'legitimacy' of those instances; I'd prefer not to be recorded anywhere, but that's the nature of modern times and you cannot escape it. Add to that camera phones & camera iPods and camera sneakers and an internet where -for some inexplicable reason- everone seems driven to POST pics of what is usually the most mundane & utterly boring (myspace seems a handy example)... and everybody is taking everybody else' pic. Taking a clandestine pic of another motorist seems like absolutely no big deal to me whatsoever.

Add to that camera phones & camera iPods and camera sneakers and an internet where -for some inexplicable reason- everone seems driven to POST pics of what is usually the most mundane & utterly boring (myspace seems a handy example)...

Difference is, that's a voluntary choice.

I don't care, its still creepy to do that.

But balthazar, the difference comes with intent, and the obviousness of it all:

With the cameras in stores or wherever, those are security tapes that rerecord over themselves every few hours. They are only used to document incidences soon after they occurred. When someone is driving next to you on a freeway and snapping pictures of you, it is just a tad bit different as the recording of the individual is intentional and active, whereas with the hidden cameras it is passive (it is recording that angle whether or not you are there) and it is not active (it is NOT zero-ing in on you unless it is motion activated, then it is even zero-ing in on a small animal too if one comes by).

Yeah- thanks, I had NO IDEA what security cameras were about. But if you don't believe there's abuse & misuse in the security industry... it is to laugh, long & heartily.

But to use your definition- Sixty8 should be in the 'clear': his intent was merely admiring an attractive woman, not planning an abduction or even profiting from the picture.

IMO, it's only creepy because it was Sixty8, not what he did. (Jest jestin', 68!!!) Seriously, I believe it's only the camera's proximity to what seems to be an impervious environment (on the road, at speed). The shot is anonymous & non-intrusive.

Again- no big deal. Thru a house window or walking behind someone would be much creepier. But we all have differeing defintions of 'creepy', needless to say.

Yeah- thanks, I had NO IDEA what security cameras were about. But if you don't believe there's abuse & misuse in the security industry... it is to laugh, long & heartily.

But to use your definition- Sixty8 should be in the 'clear': his intent was merely admiring an attractive woman, not planning an abduction or even profiting from the picture.

IMO, it's only creepy because it was Sixty8, not what he did. (Jest jestin', 68!!!) Seriously, I believe it's only the camera's proximity to what seems to be an impervious environment (on the road, at speed). The shot is anonymous & non-intrusive.

Again- no big deal. Thru a house window or walking behind someone would be much creepier. But we all have differeing defintions of 'creepy', needless to say.

Ever go on a vacation out of the country and end up at a semi-nude beach? (dominican republic is one of those places) and take pictures of you and your family just enjoying your vacation and when you get home and devellope the pictures, you realize you've got an abundance of TITS in the background (old and new, saggggy and firm), along with some old farts in their speedos?

That creepy

Edited by TurboRush

HA!  Good one, TR.

C'mon guys, it's not like Sixty8 popped his camera phone over the stall wall.  It's on the road, she's fully clothed, he'll never see her again.  What's the harm?

Agreed. I personally find Sixty8's obsession with B-pillars to be much more disturbing than that picture.

No need for the sex change... but get a Cobalt SS, not a regular one or an SC. That will make BV happy. :D Haha..

I raced my friend who has a black SS SC last night. I beat him through first. I could only beat him in second (from like a 40 MPH roll) once I neutral slammed it, but I'm sure he would've passed me up once we got higher in the MPHs.

Edited by NOS2006

well every one has a differnet shifting pateren. I like to rev a little before droping the clutch.

Have i ever stalled yes. the worst stall i ever did was when the clutch didnt work and I threw it into 3rd on a road. (horrible grinding noise) but it wasnt my fault the clucth cable snaped.

Drive thrus ae horrible to. 99% of my stalls are there.

I find that every manual is different (at least the clutch action), so I feel like a newbie every time I drive a customer's manual-equipped vehicle.  And I've driven manuals all my life.

Well... That's going to be my excuse incase I drive like &#036;h&#33; when test driving someone's 240SX for sale. :P